biddie_fiddler [IMPULSIV3] Legacy Donating Member 1,374 Member For: 7y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/03/23 11:15 PM Posted 15/03/23 11:15 PM I'm a nerd so if I had $1.7k disposable income I'd do the course. I like learning that kinda stuff. I think you might be like that, too 😋 I'd say do the course, learn, apply knowledge. Grow skills. Can use it to make money in the future by doing other people's cars!
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/03/23 12:02 AM Author Posted 16/03/23 12:02 AM I like that train of thought and I'll be sure to take that to battle with the minister of war and finance.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/03/23 07:47 AM Author Posted 16/03/23 07:47 AM It's all paid for, just waiting for the download link from PCMTec... 3
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/03/23 12:34 AM Author Posted 17/03/23 12:34 AM Ok it comes in a hard copy so I'll have it next week.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/03/23 01:10 AM Posted 17/03/23 01:10 AM modern tuning... via hard copy haha classic
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/03/23 01:34 AM Author Posted 17/03/23 01:34 AM Haha yerp, oh well ya get that.
Tom Tucker Legacy Donating Member 711 Member For: 7y 3m 9d Posted 17/03/23 04:21 AM Posted 17/03/23 04:21 AM Nice one man, good investment 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/03/23 04:24 AM Author Posted 17/03/23 04:24 AM Cheers, I hope so!
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 22/03/23 09:31 AM Author Posted 22/03/23 09:31 AM Pulled the front of it down, the culprit was the oil pump bolts backing out. One would have lodged in the chain and snapped it. Yes stuff was torqued to spec, as is every nut and bolt on the vehicle. Will elaborate further in a bit. 1
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 22/03/23 10:00 AM Posted 22/03/23 10:00 AM (edited) Sorry to hear that, mate. Have you put a bore scope down it yet? Edited 22/03/23 10:01 AM by HI PSI
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now