EvilDaifu

Combined States Snowy Cruise 2019 - November 22-24

I was wondering who will be going onto Omeo this year?  I've reserved the Golden Age Hotel.  I think its @YLD127 and I at the moment?

@civillian how's it looking for you 3 days out from heading off?

:beerchug: 

Gonna start packing today and wash the car. 

Pookey all packed.  We should do a Tumut train station photo opp with him before we leave Sat morning.  He won't get in until way late due to Sydney peak hour traffic so just us for dinner.  If the lighting is good I wouldn't mind doing a photo opp by the train station Fri afternoon before we head out to dinner as well.  Not sure if there is something else scenic there we can do a photo opp by (suggestions from those who know Tumut welcomed).

I'll bring an esky but I guess play it by ear on Sat - hopefully no Total Fire Ban on Sat for our BBQ.

I think the BBQ we normally use is electric? If so we should be good to use it, I’m pretty sure electric BBQ’s are exempted from the fire ban cause they don’t use flammable fuel. 

I just realised tonight that the place I've been buying camping gear from online Tom's Outdoors is actually in Tumut - so gonna try to get there before closing time to have a browse.  Heading to Wilson Prom in December :beerchug:

Am sorry guys, I've had to pull the pin this trip 😞

Spoke to Gary last night to apologise and let him know.

Have a great trip - will be following the reports

Cashflow lol

Couple of huge orders with large outgoings that don't get paid for another week or so landing on the desk the same time a few big bills also rolled over.

Last week would have been fine, next week would have been fine. This week, not fine 😞

Well hear the birds tweeting and see some blue skies amongst the Melbourne clouds this morning - so this cruise is ON :thumbsup: 

Good luck @PookeyMaster in your exams today.  Hope the alignment gets done okay in time this afternoon @civillian  Looking forward to some technical advice over some beers this evening @El Andrew  And checking out the new beard growth since last cruise @YLD127  :roflmbo:

Mate @Rab will miss you - yeah like everybody - was looking forward to catching up with you again.  Sounds like things will sort themselves out.

See ya in Tumut - drive safely guys :drivingalong:

Just rang Snowy Hydro and they are in the process of merging with NSW National Parks for the tours so the powerstation is not open for visitors or tours right now until that merger is complete.  So will we bypass it today.  Sorry about that @civillian

I'm running a bit late so how about we gather together at 9:15am at Amaroo this morning (had some work to do on email this morning).  

Ditto

edit: clients paid me for the large order late Friday evening grrr - a day earlier I would have been with you (went and bought a new rifle instead)