EvilDaifu

Combined States Snowy Cruise 2019 - November 22-24

Yeah, trust that as much as I'd trust a one armed sailor

Nil should = 0%

Low <25% etc

That said though - looking good :)

Good stuff Gaz!

I need a coolant flush, oil change and brake fluid flush before the trip. Was all set to do it last weekend but ended up with bad bronchitis and fluid on one of my lungs!

Will sort the thing out nicely this weekend instead

No problems - wasnt suggesting they were doing anything wrong. But yes, saying who your tuner is can be an invitation for people to have a go!

Hopefully you'll be sorted for next week and can just tell us then

@El Andrew wow that sounds band "bad bronchitis and fluid on one of my lungs"  Hope you recover quickly :thumbsup:

Hope you sort out the solenoids on time @civillian   Reminds me of the shortness of time when I sold my BA T to k31th and 2 hrs later after registering/insuring it had a car to drive up the Spirit of Tassie boarding ramp and go on the Tassie cruise with us ... :beerchug: 

yep... that was a pretty crazy timeframe... I did a similar thing on getting my latest silver one onto the snowies cruise last year... but alas, I won't be able to make the cruise this year due to a crappy financial situation 😞 😞

Oh no! Happy to room up if that eliminates accommodation costs. But understand there is fuel and food on top of that!

yeah, it's mostly the maintenance items that need doing on the car (brake pads at a minimum) combined with the fuel cost that's the biggest detractor here... I do appreciate the offer, though. I've been plenty of times, missing one won't hurt too much.

I’ll be arriving late on the Friday night into Tumut, got a uni exam that finishes at 5:15pm, allow 30 mins to collect the car and then I’m hoping I can get down there around 9:30pm depending on traffic.

Nah, I'm not willing to let people donate money to me for it as it's a luxury to be even able to go, but thanks for the offer.

6 hours ago, PookeyMaster said:

I’ll be arriving late on the Friday night into Tumut, got a uni exam ...

I remember a similar thing happening in a previous year @PookeyMaster (was it last year?) :roflmbo:  

Am glad you can come along Pookey :thumbsup:

Oiled my airpod on the weekend :thumbsup:

Weather is lookin good by the way our cruise - but I do hope we get some rain and cooler weather for our northern mates.

5OVLQUl.png

CfHsATB.png

Haha good work! I should probably clean and oil my filter too.

This time last year we were driving in 4 degrees!

I did an oil change, flushed the coolant, decommissioned the ZF heat exchanger, fitted braided brake lines, flushed the brake fluid, fitted a dash cam. Just need to wash it now!

1 hour ago, El Andrew said:

This time last year we were driving in 4 degrees!

Yep, weather is looking considerably better than last year, as evidenced by these couple of posts of mine :)

https://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/94229-snowy-cruise-2018-friday-23-sunday-25-november/?do=findComment&comment=1667367

12 hours ago, El Andrew said:

Haha good work!

I did an oil change, flushed the coolant, decommissioned the ZF heat exchanger, fitted braided brake lines, flushed the brake fluid, fitted a dash cam.

Me: "I picked my nose"

El Andrew: "Just completed my self-appendectomy"

:roflmbo:

This weather is looking like possibly the warmest I’ve ever seen and I’ve been going since 2012!

I won’t be able to do Omeo on the Monday this year, ill have to head back to Sydney on the Sunday afternoon, started a new job recently and I think I’d be pushing my luck if I asked for time off after five weeks