RaulH New Member 1 Member For: 8y 1m 25d Posted 07/08/18 08:16 AM Posted 07/08/18 08:16 AM I hope I'm not too late on this one, I just wanted to recommend genuine Bosch 42lb injectors that I installed in my MKI BF XR6, works like a charm. It will also go with your cousins BAF6
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 07/08/18 08:28 AM Posted 07/08/18 08:28 AM Ok
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 3d Gender: Not Telling Posted 07/08/18 08:34 AM Posted 07/08/18 08:34 AM That seems a bit like advertising to me. Three clicks from this page and I'm on the dudes website. Fortunately I use adblock but yer...
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/08/18 08:36 AM Posted 07/08/18 08:36 AM Are they much better than the 41lb version? That's what I want to know 1
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 07/08/18 09:37 AM Posted 07/08/18 09:37 AM Do it properly@camo86t and get the 43lb version
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/08/18 10:42 AM Posted 07/08/18 10:42 AM @El Andrew send me a link and take my money already dammit 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/08/18 04:29 PM Posted 07/08/18 04:29 PM 8 hours ago, RaulH said: I hope I'm not too late on this one, I just wanted to recommend genuine Bosch 42lb injectors that I installed in my MKI BF XR6, works like a charm. It will also go with your cousins BAF6 Quite a common injector in 2005.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now