New Build - Home Renovations - Gardens - Garages & Sheds.

Pixy Angel

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 11d
Full time baby sitter ftw! My 12yr old girl thinks shes 30... loving the talk back and disrespect on a daily bases... just got her first girlies to = wow with the mood swings

Shes wonderful truly... a great kid.. have no doubt she will have her moments... especially being here all the time... we obviously miss most of it evidentally at the moment... but I think shes going to be much better than I was at that age

Oh dont worry puff... its not just girls... hudsons attitude at 3 is like a 15 year olds ... does my head in

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m

Pics of Keith's post insert?

lololololol

• Like 3

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 15d

Best part of kids attitudes is when you get to remind them about how they said 'I cant wait to be a adult".

Then they leave home and realise life is expensive and hard, and want to move back home.

Suck it up princess, bank of dad is closed -  still available online for transfers though :-(

• Like 1

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 28d
6 hours ago, Frederick said:

I have no illusions that the bed linen is lost on jet...

In total that's a $270 quilt cover (super king is expensive regardless for linen as weve discovered) 

But the cushions and throw are $200 on sale down from $350.... lucky we had a carpet layer here at the time or I think jet would have killed me bahaha... 

But... were having art work and no head board so quality bed linen is a must to compensate... 

The lamps are seriously so practicle... they have a blue LED in them to show u where the touch sensor is and then are completely dimable to whatever setting u want... so in the middle of the night feeding a baby or peeing 300x times its great to have soft light. 

And tbh they make the room look more modern and the pink copper ties in the art works and the bed spread and linen so I feel it all works quite well. 

I also reupholstered the bed frame in a nice art deco grey suede pattern which im stoked with. 

With any idividual item its so easy to go... yuck... but in a context of a whole room it can look vastly different. 

Sound the same here fluffy. Because we have a king bed apparently we have to have a Super King cover. So picked up super king cover for $280 from about $400. Well at least we'll have one good set......lol.

Kids are from Kmart.

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 26d
26 minutes ago, hawlass said:

Best part of kids attitudes is when you get to remind them about how they said 'I cant wait to be a adult".

Then they leave home and realise life is expensive and hard, and want to move back home.

Suck it up princess, bank of dad is closed -  still available online for transfers though :-(

After losing parental support much too early for myself, I can say that my kids wont suffer the same fate.

In saying that, I'll keep mine home as long as necessary and make sure that they are as prepared as they can be when I kick them out.

Right now I'd just be happy to have an unbroken nights sleep and a day without someone screaming and busting my ear drums.

• Like 2

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 15d

Enjoy them while they are young Puff, 20 years just screams by.

And yeah, you never stop the financial support for them, a K going her way this week for her share of bond for her first rental (at uni now).

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 26d
4 minutes ago, hawlass said:

Enjoy them while they are young Puff, 20 years just screams by.

And yeah, you never stop the financial support for them, a K going her way this week for her share of bond for her first rental (at uni now).

Thanks mate, I try to.

I'm currently sorting out a situation where the argument is about who gets the lego and who gets the batman cape. 3 year old is squealing his butt off.

Brb, dividing lego.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 11d

So I really wanted some abstract pieces for the bedroom instead of a head board. But at $700 a piece I really couldnt justify it. .

So
.... I took myself mentally back to art class at school and spent $120 on some paints and water colour paper with a goal in mind... and this is what I came up with

Im fairly happy to be honest... theyre exactly what I was looking at online in terms of style and colours

6747e6ca143ed6a621c884803aa5f244.jpg

Tbh the colours are brighter in person

• Like 5