New Build - Home Renovations - Gardens - Garages & Sheds.

Pixy Angel

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 1d
20 minutes ago, JETURBO said:

Stever you've explained to a T what the three large art works are going to be hanging above 

this stuff is all lost on me, I'm a simple bloke and I give Dani the same answer everytime she asks me if I like something bed related....

"I don't care I'm going to rub my balls on it anyway";) 

Pics?

For kiefy 

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 19d

When you look closely at your intake cover you will see two smudged circle marks 

my pleasure xD 

• Like 4

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 6d
13 minutes ago, BAXRTUTE said:

Ohmo...

Had a misses less then a month and already changing

Not really...

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d

I have no illusions that the bed linen is lost on jet...

In total that's a $270 quilt cover (super king is expensive regardless for linen as weve discovered) 

But the cushions and throw are $200 on sale down from $350.... lucky we had a carpet layer here at the time or I think jet would have killed me bahaha... 

But... were having art work and no head board so quality bed linen is a must to compensate... 

The lamps are seriously so practicle... they have a blue LED in them to show u where the touch sensor is and then are completely dimable to whatever setting u want... so in the middle of the night feeding a baby or peeing 300x times its great to have soft light. 

And tbh they make the room look more modern and the pink copper ties in the art works and the bed spread and linen so I feel it all works quite well. 

I also reupholstered the bed frame in a nice art deco grey suede pattern which im stoked with. 

With any idividual item its so easy to go... yuck... but in a context of a whole room it can look vastly different. 

Edited by Frederick

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 21d
1 hour ago, Frederick said:

they have a blue LED in them to show u where the touch sensor is and then are completely dimable to whatever setting u want... so in the middle of the night feeding a baby or peeing 300x times its great to have soft light. 

I'm sold. Number 4 baby aka number 2 daughter is due in 11 weeks. If anyone needs me I'll be out buying touch lamps this weekend. I'm thoroughly done with the sleep quality for the past 5 years.

• Like 2

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d

Yeah I feel your pain...
Our 3.5yo still has the odd night or 7 where he wakes etc...

Jet hates switch lights... and im litterally like the clumsiest fhhhhuck youll ever meet so finding a swith is hard lololol.

He insisted on touch lamps... but none of them are dimmable.... and nost are fugly as sh*t...

Beacon lighting has these down from 179 I think to 144... theyre so worth it as I know I would have just bought another 3 sets of lamps neither of us would have been happy with then wasted all thet money anyways.

Edit: I feel her pain... only 14ish weeks to go for us with the second boy and the 12 year old girl is moving in permanently.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 21d

I 've been away for a bit but I guess that explains your no drinking for 6 months? Congrats guys and sucked in as well. :mosking: High five for looking after your baby before it's born.

Lol my missus is getting crankier as the baby takes up more room. It looks like it will be a big one again.

I had a 3 stage touch lamp years ago and I loved it. Easy than a switch when your half asleep and better to have a low level of light when you're awake every 2 hours.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 1d
27 minutes ago, Frederick said:

Yeah I feel your pain...
Our 3.5yo still has the odd night or 7 where he wakes etc...

Jet hates switch lights... and im litterally like the clumsiest fhhhhuck youll ever meet so finding a swith is hard lololol.

He insisted on touch lamps... but none of them are dimmable.... and nost are fugly as sh*t...

Beacon lighting has these down from 179 I think to 144... theyre so worth it as I know I would have just bought another 3 sets of lamps neither of us would have been happy with then wasted all thet money anyways.

Edit: I feel her pain... only 14ish weeks to go for us with the second boy and the 12 year old girl is moving in permanently.

Full time baby sitter ftw! My 12yr old girl thinks shes 30... loving the talk back and disrespect on a daily bases... just got her first girlies to = wow with the mood swings