molch Legacy Donating Member 174 Member For: 20y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 02/09/16 09:25 AM Posted 02/09/16 09:25 AM need to wire up something like this cable: http://members.iinet.net.au/~amneet/FalconICC/RGBSYNC.pdf and diagram here: http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4590310&page=4
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 19d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 08/09/16 09:43 AM Posted 08/09/16 09:43 AM On 29 August 2016 at 11:37 PM, ROB83R said: Got my elm327 dongle today. Been mucking around with torque on my Prado and the xr6. Only just cracked the surface. I've got the full version of forscan but it won't recognise my adapter. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Rookie mistake. I had torque running which was stopping forscan. Close torque turn of bt and let forscan find it and all is good. There's so much stuff on forscan. Still like torque better. Which is is more accurate for trans temps? There's a few to pick from on forscan. One sits just below coolant temp and another is double that. Not sure which too believe. Boost is another that has me I <3 Bananased. I think the standard global torque pids are pretty accurate.
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 19d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 14/10/16 10:49 AM Posted 14/10/16 10:49 AM I'm not using the Ford specific pids. Find them to be sh*t. Anyway I was wondering what you guys are using as the boost correction? I've had it set at 1 and was barely seeing 4psi. Set it at 0 and I hit 8psi. Fairly certain standard is somewhere in between these 2.
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 23d Posted 15/10/16 04:48 AM Posted 15/10/16 04:48 AM I have mine set at 0 rob. Reads perfect to the boost controller. 1
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 19d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 15/10/16 05:28 AM Posted 15/10/16 05:28 AM I shouldn't be hitting 8 or 9 psi then
pondy New Member 18 Member For: 9y 8m 1d Posted 26/04/17 11:04 AM Posted 26/04/17 11:04 AM On 10/07/2016 at 8:26 PM, bad inferno said: Found out how to create my own gauges although its a shame I cannot change colours between night and day. However these now match the dash I can send gauge theme to anyone who wants it... although XR50 logo is part of the background which can easily be removed. I'd be interested in getting a copy of your gauge setup if I can... On 30/05/2016 at 6:36 PM, bad inferno said: Thanks for the tip on getting oil temperature working, here is my installation. a $98.00 tablet velco onto a perspex plate which replaces the tissue box. thanks for those that provided the work on oil temp PID and Calculations.... How do you have that GPS attached to the ICC lid?
bad inferno Member 130 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Posted 26/04/17 12:59 PM Posted 26/04/17 12:59 PM (edited) GPS: I took the suction cup and locking ring off the foot of the mount and it actually has three encapsulated brass threads behind the suction cup when its removed. Then its pretty simple to just use three screws up through the ICC lid to secure the mount. A larger hole in the ICC lid allows the USB cable to be fed up through. This larger hole for the usb cable is covered by the mount when you screw it down. You can see my cable in the pic. Edited 26/04/17 12:59 PM by bad inferno
mickqueensland New Member 9 Member For: 11y 3m 12d Posted 12/05/18 03:25 AM Posted 12/05/18 03:25 AM Hi guys, hoping someone can help with the EOT gauge on the Torque App. I have downloaded the Ford PIDs and I have the Transmission Temp working just fine. I have tried the PID 221310 and I do not get any connection (so this is not a formula problem) I tired to change the PID number to 220907 and that did not return anything either, so anyone help point me to what I need to do to get the Engine Oil Temp to work? I have an FG Mk2 XR6 n/a Auto and using Torque App and a generic Android 7" Tablet. Cheers n beers, Mick
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 06/12/18 11:45 PM Posted 06/12/18 11:45 PM Has anyone got settings (pid's etc) on their torque app for an FG XR6T auto they could recommend (and any other models)? I'll add any "complete" setups to the 1st comment as a "cheat sheet"
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,120 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/12/18 12:58 AM Posted 07/12/18 12:58 AM pretty sure they're just all in this thread... so have a read and fix up the first post
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now