vxr50t Member 134 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Posted 11/04/14 11:09 AM Posted 11/04/14 11:09 AM Has anyone seen this yet? http://youtu.be/LZrhbbCi7fE http://hointerceptor.com.au
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 11/04/14 11:15 AM Posted 11/04/14 11:15 AM All run by accountants in America.Occasionally they miss the memo's and let something magical through like the turbo barra, but they're quick to recover and hobble the good stuff by hiding it from the world and drawing attention to sticker specials.The McDonalds Happy Meal formula works so well and is so easy to cater for - why would they want to give customers a corner shop burger with the lot option where some want beetroot, some hate onion or egg and a couple might (gasp) ask for pineapple rings?One size fits all is the way it's going. Global front end style across all model ffs.One day colour choice will be the only option - and even that will be only a small range.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 12/04/14 05:54 AM Posted 12/04/14 05:54 AM Has anyone seen this yet?http://youtu.be/LZrhbbCi7fEhttp://hointerceptor.com.auThey managed to butcher two aussie icons in the one video 1
XRHappy Member 47 Member For: 21y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 13/04/14 10:12 AM Posted 13/04/14 10:12 AM Stop the negativity boys, the gtf 351 will be a great thingGet behind your last gt, plenty others will try and tear it down . It will be the most powerful and fastest ford ever, stop focusing on what you think it should have, wait and see before ripping into what you assume it might have or beI'm selling my beloved f6 for this, because I know ford won't let us down on this Ford always under promise and overdeliver, 1
FiftyOne Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 13y 3m 1d Gender: Male Posted 13/04/14 11:01 AM Posted 13/04/14 11:01 AM (needs moar powher)I agree with this guy ^^^^(but it still needs moar powher)
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/04/14 12:09 PM Posted 13/04/14 12:09 PM tune
FiftyOne Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 13y 3m 1d Gender: Male Posted 13/04/14 01:30 PM Posted 13/04/14 01:30 PM I really don't get that, why would you buy such a special car, mod it then drive it all the time? I think that's straight lunacy 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 13/04/14 03:05 PM Posted 13/04/14 03:05 PM Would drive Fridays and weekends. Probably not in the wet though.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/04/14 03:22 PM Posted 13/04/14 03:22 PM If I bought a final edition GT I'd rarely drive it. To be fair, now that my living arrangements have changed and I have new car) I dare say I won't drive anywhere near as much as I have done over the last 6 months or so. Which means when I drive the GT it'll be coz I wanna drive it...not coz I have to drive it to a workshop or other such inconveniences...
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/04/14 08:08 PM Posted 13/04/14 08:08 PM Most people that can afford a GT are middle aged. Most definitely those that could afford to purchase and rarely drive. At that age a 40 year investment in a car doesn't really make sense. Driving it and enjoying the hell out of it makes far more sense. 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now