EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 19/07/13 03:52 PM Posted 19/07/13 03:52 PM where do you find this crap dags..haha
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 20/07/13 12:56 AM Posted 20/07/13 12:56 AM They should make them all thurple again.
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 9d Gender: Not Telling Posted 20/07/13 08:46 AM Posted 20/07/13 08:46 AM (edited) I'd love to take the piss by badging my car up funny but I'd wanna have a serious amount of power to back it up so people that are laughing at me are doing so in my rear vision mirror The ones I like best are like the F6 310 changed to like 610 or something or just whatever the car is outputting at the wheels power wise haha.but nah why attract attention from police and stuff I say? At least have road legal mods I say. Edited 20/07/13 08:47 AM by johnxr6t
turbogilly Legacy Donating Member 90 Member For: 15y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,Epping Posted 22/07/13 03:51 AM Posted 22/07/13 03:51 AM My fellow members please be aware of this hunter, he has Chevy badges and fully sick led tail lights which can make your car bonnet turn red as it has done to my car in the pic.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 22/07/13 05:12 AM Posted 22/07/13 05:12 AM LOLSpewing about the bonnet mate, bad luck eh.
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Gender: Male Posted 20/01/14 02:38 PM Posted 20/01/14 02:38 PM I got a double header on Scabs Rd Osborne Park. They must play with one another.
jas98 Member 1,053 Member For: 14y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Maryborough Qld Posted 20/01/14 04:28 PM Posted 20/01/14 04:28 PM Driving down lane cove rd 2 weeks back and swear I saw an acid rush ba with a walkinshaw bonnet, thought I must have seen wrong so I ignored it. Then a couple days ago I saw the same ba again and it does indeed have a walkinshaw bonnet on it. WHY? How does that make sense in any possible waysaw the same here on a red one the other day, cant belive how stupid there getting....looked like shot!!then saw a VE omega with it yesterday.....wtf
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/01/14 11:19 PM Posted 20/01/14 11:19 PM My fellow members please be aware of this hunter, he has Chevy badges and fully sick led tail lights which can make your car bonnet turn red as it has done to my car in the pic. image.jpeg Hate when that happens... wet and gridlock
Z2TT Member 714 Member For: 14y 4m 11d Posted 26/01/14 12:15 PM Posted 26/01/14 12:15 PM Spot the number of Chev badges in following Photo.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 26/01/14 12:22 PM Posted 26/01/14 12:22 PM nice rear view mirror...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now