Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Ah man someone nuked my likes again, think I was up to 170 this time.

 

 

Oh well, I kinda like starting over fresh in games, this is kinda the same thing!

  • Like 7
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Hahahaha 

 

"blonk"

 

"blonk"

 

"blonk"

 

"blonk"

 

"blonk"

 

"blonk"

 

"blonk"

 

"blonk"

 

"blonk"

 

 

Think I better mute this thing, thanks though guys hahaha

  • Like 6
  • skids
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

that sound scares the crap out of me ahahaha

 

that moment when you don't know if you've received a like or been quoted and grilled :P

  • skids
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

time to go through his build thread and like every one of his posts lol

  • Like 1
  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Ah man someone nuked my likes again, think I was up to 170 this time.

 

 

Oh well, I kinda like starting over fresh in games, this is kinda the same thing!


I'm gonna start not liking your posts now based on principal...whore.
  • Like 4
  • skids
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

cmon stripes, so many posts in his build thread remain unliked.

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Who gives a sh*t, he clearly doesn't appreciate the likes enough to see what it was for, so why should I bother? He's free to whore all he likes, doesn't mean I won't slut shame him for it though.

  • Like 4
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Perth.
Posted
44 minutes ago, skidxr6t said:

time to go through his build thread and like every one of his posts lol

 

I thought you were joking, then I got to page 3 of 27 and you are still liking everything :)

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...