Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

I guess the red is kept on the plant longer so it's reflected in the price (longer til it can be harvested etc)

e.g. 3 crops of green vs 2 crops of red = 30% price difference

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

What about the yellow ones?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

After going to the expense of getting 4 x 500 x 500 x 12mm plates cut to fit under the my hoist's post ( as per my engineers advice as the pad was stated to be 75mm thick) finding out the pad is closer to 120mm thick and plates not required!

(see what made you feel good today for more)

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Still dont know if I have the fricken job yet.... :thumbdown:

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

don't stress dags the job ive got now took almost 4 months from the date I applied then 3 months from when I had the interview.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Could sit on my hands no longer...gave em a call...now sitting on my hands till Friday/Monday for a call.

:headbeat:

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Perfect time for a stranger

  • Like 3
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Rim Rash. Gave it a 25 min stab with basic file, 1200grit and polish (which did bugger all really but whatever). Accidentally added a couple of extra scratches while working on it...lol. Hard to see in pics really but it looks a fair bit better at least. With enough effort I could probably get most of the gouges out but it's harder to work on the flat face and not colour outside the lines...need a sanding wheel thingo maybe.

wkdSCua.jpg

NZgCfY7.jpg

What REALLY pissed me off was the reason I busted the U Turn was to get my phone as I'd forgotten it at a job. Turns out it was in the car the whole time...sick.

Are those Twisties Steve? I've got a spare twistie that we can swap if you wanted to? Curbage is painful to look at haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...