Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 11/01/19 06:22 AM Posted 11/01/19 06:22 AM I changed my mind.
adams355 Member 529 Member For: 9y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/01/19 06:29 AM Posted 11/01/19 06:29 AM Your a good man puff. Arron only gets exited about coolant these days
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 11/01/19 06:47 AM Posted 11/01/19 06:47 AM Sold my petrol mower and whipper snipper this weekDecided to mow the yard when I got home todayDrove through a tropical storm on my way homeGot home and no rain, sweet still mow the yardGo outside to the mower shedNotice yard floating a bit down the backCheck gauge, 110 mm................. Thankfully I have a real mower with an internal combustion engineAnd a wipper snipper also with an internal combustion engine [emoji1787]No problemoMow the lawn half floodedFeeling that power as I ran it through some standing waterGreat to have a man's mower and wipper snipper [emoji39] 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/01/19 07:01 AM Posted 11/01/19 07:01 AM Cool story, bro. 1
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 11/01/19 07:04 AM Posted 11/01/19 07:04 AM Nothing like a good piss take [emoji1787] Anyways..........yards done, beer o'clock 2
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 1d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 11/01/19 08:35 AM Posted 11/01/19 08:35 AM (edited) @adams355 How big is your solar system? You had me at 24hr aircon Edited 11/01/19 08:36 AM by I love kittens
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 11/01/19 08:39 AM Posted 11/01/19 08:39 AM (edited) he has 24 hour aircon because he is getting big bucks for his solar back to the grid that is no longer a thing for new customers everyone now gets screwed over for their contribution to the grid ie: I pay 27 cents per KWh and the energy co gives me 9 cents for my "green" energy Edited 11/01/19 08:44 AM by bloodycrashboy
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 11/01/19 08:46 AM Posted 11/01/19 08:46 AM 1 hour ago, bloodycrashboy said: Decided to mow the yard when I got home today Drove through a tropical storm on my way home Got home and no rain, sweet still mow the yard Go outside to the mower shed Notice yard floating a bit down the back Check gauge, 110 mm ................. Thankfully I have a real mower with an internal combustion engine And a wipper snipper also with an internal combustion engine No problemo Mow the lawn half flooded Feeling that power as I ran it through some standing water Great to have a man's mower and wipper snipper Mowing in the rain with electric mower just means potentially (much) tighter grip on the handle is all.... 3
adams355 Member 529 Member For: 9y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/01/19 09:06 AM Posted 11/01/19 09:06 AM 25 minutes ago, I love kittens said: @adams355 How big is your solar system? You had me at 24hr aircon Mine is only 4kw hey its just the feed in tariff we got into before the change. My next door neighbours have 5kw and are a $1000 in credit they don't use as much as we do though. I could probably add a few more panels but its doing the job. 1
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 1d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 11/01/19 09:10 AM Posted 11/01/19 09:10 AM @adams355 So you don't pay electricity for life? Or just that house
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now