masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 11/02/19 05:14 AM Posted 11/02/19 05:14 AM there's the asshole in you coming out. 1 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/02/19 07:56 AM Posted 12/02/19 07:56 AM uploads photos of speakers, everyone comments on coffee machine hahah 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/02/19 08:40 AM Posted 12/02/19 08:40 AM To be fair, it is a pretty great coffee machine haha. 2
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/02/19 09:54 AM Posted 12/02/19 09:54 AM whats good beans to buy? work just bought a cheapy that takes the pre ground stuff. I think the packet that came with it was lavazza or something. has a milk frother attached n what not. no one knows how to use it, ive read the instructions and now know how to but no one will use it hahaha
espoig Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 12y 26d Gender: Male Location: Mundaring Posted 12/02/19 10:45 AM Posted 12/02/19 10:45 AM 2 hours ago, .Stripes. said: To be fair, it is a pretty great coffee machine haha. What machine is it?
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/02/19 01:39 PM Posted 12/02/19 01:39 PM Breville Oracle. 3 hours ago, Admin (as if) said: whats good beans to buy? work just bought a cheapy that takes the pre ground stuff. I think the packet that came with it was lavazza or something. has a milk frother attached n what not. no one knows how to use it, ive read the instructions and now know how to but no one will use it hahaha I get mine delivered from Pablo & Rusty's as a regular subscription. I get their single origin beans. You can order them pre-ground too I believe.
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 16d Posted 13/02/19 12:00 AM Posted 13/02/19 12:00 AM Have a similar coffee machine but not the automated milk frother. Mine is the full 15bar manual one like a coffee shop has. I use schibello or p&r
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/02/19 12:02 AM Posted 13/02/19 12:02 AM bloody coffee snobs 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 13/02/19 12:28 AM Posted 13/02/19 12:28 AM My dad (80yo) is a coffee snob to the point of it being painful lol Buys and roasts his own beans, has a machine that cost a couple of K (Expobar) and has to take it in for servicing as much as I service my car. Heavy farker - I have to lift it into the car for him, so know how often it gets worked on. I've got a Kitchenaid Nespresso? pod machine (decent enough coffee), but usually justgrab a mug, some Nescafe Gold and drink it. That said - I am picky about my coffee - need to make it myself at home and can't stand a bad one when out.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/02/19 12:30 AM Posted 13/02/19 12:30 AM I don't even drink the stuff but still can't stand snobs of coffee haha #intolerant
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now