Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I'd say a heart rate of 160 or above is too high for fat loss, that rate would be improving your cardio fitness instead of burning fat. Around 140 would be better for fat loss.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Ah ok awesome!! Ye I read somewhere that 65% of your max heart rate is about where you want to be which would equate to about 140 for me. I just feel I'm being lazy around that area lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Ha you're not being lazy, at least your doing something!

Maybe try some HIIT (high intensity interval training) that will bring at heart rate up to right fat burning levels and you won't feel lazy doing it.. Bloody tough sh*t!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rockhampton
Posted

Not always a good thing having the gym to yourself.

AF5D2E27-9448-4D68-A050-843AC66C1E8F-10735-00000A028F153933.jpg

Couldn't quite get 'er done today. Haha. I'm all good though.

  • Like 1
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Awkward moment when you fart lifting a weight..

sh*t moment when you have to cut a workout short due to stabbing stomach pains

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I hate Having to cut short when gym closes:/

Okay Diet *beep* out there: what do you reckon of coconut oil? I've been told its got a lot of fat content but all good fats! Plus makes healthy boring sh*t taste better...

Opinions?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d
Posted

training is 1/3 motivation 1/3 nutrition and 1/3 what you actually do. balance is the key.crossfit style training is the best by far. get your body alkaline. and run

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

Now is the time of year when you see the gym wannabies start training for summer, motivation is dedication as a regualar gym junkie-me.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yeah.. Damn new years resolution people are worse though!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted (edited)

I was one of them.. as soon as the weather started to warm up id start working out, but this year I feel im becoming a gym junkie, I get mad if I cant make it into the gym loll...

Edited by MiKa
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...