Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Ye me to lol!!

Really starting to nail chest and seeing the difference! Also added 45 of cardio after every work out. Its making a huge difference as well...

I used to hate it now I cant leave the gym unless I have done it.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Is cardio better before or after a weight session? I do it before as its fuggin cold and it's my warm up, but then again you can get tired and not lift as much as you could..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

Cardio is better first thing in the morning, after weight training have a aprotein shake thwn jump on treadmill for 25-30mins.

  • I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside,Melbourne
Posted

I just finished gym now,loving going at night..but cardio and gym in general they say is better in the morning? oh well I do cardio after my work out.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Minute you wake up go do Cardio, don't eat. Do it on a empty stomach as you have been sleeping all night and body will use fat storage to supplement energy when walking. But really anytime you can will also help.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Sweet.. I get up have a shake, then hit the cardio, then the weights..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

If doing workout never do cardio before, do it weights. You will use energy up and be to weak to lift weight. If training morning then weights first, cardio second. If doing weights Arvo, cardio afterwards. Use your rngry to lift the weight, then what's left then just do 20mins cardio to warm yourself down.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Sweet.. I get up have a shake, then hit the cardio, then the weights..

Empty stomach = no shake

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Yea I use my morning cardio to warm up mainly as its frekin cold.. dont go too hard and tyre myself out, usually just a 20min jog or bike..

So not even a shake?

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Can you do to much cardio? I still have quite a bit of chub so I assume my body would use that as fuel before my muscle. I do 45 mins after every workout and feel all that much better for it. I try keep my heart rate around 160 or above. I know anything is better than nothing when wanting to lose weight but there is so much conflicting info out there about cardio I just don't know if I'm on the right track.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...