meshdawg Member 13 Member For: 12y 4m 5d Gender: Male Posted 24/07/14 07:56 AM Posted 24/07/14 07:56 AM $654 progressive online. 2014 xr6t31 years oldAgreed value $42500Excess$650Brisbane. Next cheapest was over $900
xr6tman Member 306 Member For: 12y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/08/14 08:02 AM Posted 10/08/14 08:02 AM SGIO$1,450pa2012 XR6T22yoAgreed Value $38,000Excess $550(25% discount as I'm an SGIO employee)
shortshifta New Member 7 Member For: 11y 11m 8d Posted 26/10/14 07:05 AM Posted 26/10/14 07:05 AM RACV$1166pa2012 XR6T LE29y/oAgreed Value $30,000Excess $1000
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 14/11/14 07:58 AM Posted 14/11/14 07:58 AM AAMI 20011 FG XR6T SeadanAgreed value $23kPremium $691Excess $1200 40 years old with a clean record. I can not believe that they are reaming me with the 1200 excess. ffs.
BARRETTDBK Inactive Members 1 Member For: 11y 10m 14d Posted 23/11/14 01:22 AM Posted 23/11/14 01:22 AM Bought my fg xr6t ute last Wednesday and I am with Rac with my other car so I went rac again at a cost of $876 annually. I'm 22 male from wa.
JustBlown Member 12 Member For: 11y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Mid North coast NSW Posted 12/12/14 05:53 AM Posted 12/12/14 05:53 AM Hi all,my first post here on the boring ( but prob. necessary ) insurance topic as in the last hour I just got quotes for my newly registered 2010 XR6 T.UteNSW Mid-North coast.60% NCB.Realistic agreed write off value.GIO $1200,AAMI $1150,NRMA $782.Just wifey and I at the controls.I hate insurance ! But looks like NRMA who, out of the lot of them are up at the top of the pile IMHO.But I like this forum and I'm looking fwd to messing with my ute and sharing info !
kyle173 Legacy Donating Member 774 Member For: 17y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 12/12/14 11:57 AM Posted 12/12/14 11:57 AM 2008 fg f6 market value apparently $25000 premium $1100 excess $1200 insured for mods
kurtus09 Inactive Members 1 Member For: 12y 8m 11d Posted 13/12/14 05:44 AM Posted 13/12/14 05:44 AM (edited) a Edited 13/12/14 05:44 AM by kurtus09
xr6tman Member 306 Member For: 12y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/12/14 05:45 AM Posted 13/12/14 05:45 AM Hi all,my first post here on the boring ( but prob. necessary ) insurance topic as in the last hour I just got quotes for my newly registered 2010 XR6 T.UteNSW Mid-North coast.60% NCB.Realistic agreed write off value.GIO $1200,AAMI $1150,NRMA $782.Just wifey and I at the controls.I hate insurance ! But looks like NRMA who, out of the lot of them are up at the top of the pile IMHO.But I like this forum and I'm looking fwd to messing with my ute and sharing info !Highly recommend NRMA mate, I work for them and I wouldn't insure anything anywhere else. We pay out something ridiculous like 90% of claims that come through, very honest and lenient. Stripes I can swear I spoke to you when you were buying your GT, rings a bell about that time of year a bloke called through here in Perth before taking delivery of the car to get some quotes.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 14/12/14 07:33 AM Posted 14/12/14 07:33 AM So just doing research for insurance next year.AAMI have bumped the price up by $700 and dropped the value of it $9000....Fuarckkk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now