Jump to content

xr6tman

Member
  • Posts

    306
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

xr6tman last won the day on February 1 2015

xr6tman had the most liked content!

Reputation

171 Excellent

About xr6tman

  • Birthday 13/06/1992

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Perth

Recent Profile Visitors

3,214 profile views
  1. Ok now I own a FGX Turbo ex police.

    its unbadged except for fron Grill,

    I want to deck it out in sprint decals any info on that?

  2. Speaking of cruises would anyone be keen to catch up tonight/tomorrow?
  3. Photos, as promised :D
  4. being a V8 I can only assume it's going to drink....but would think it will be a bit better then other V8's being only a 5.0L ?
  5. As soon as it's on my driveway I will get some snaps :D
  6. Fellas, I'm back Had enough of the poxy Golf R Bought a brand new FGX XR8 on Saturday, getting a full stage 1 from monsta torque pre delivery to me. Whens the next cruise?
  7. When's the next cruise?
  8. Looks like there are bargains popping up all the time, in transition with jobs at the moment. When I have a consistent income again I'll go and buy a BF. Prefer auto and sedan.
  9. not sure yet Peter, going to drive the daily falcon ute around for a while now and weigh up options with house etc... perhaps go a BF turbo or something...
  10. sold finally....7 months on the market lol
  11. What does it take to sell an xr6t...
  12. Xtreme Colour in Morley, family have used him for years. Blokes name is Gulian...he's a perfectionist. http://www.xtremecolour.com.au/
  13. I considered doing that to mine before selling....stripping the mods. Is that just a matter of putting it back to stock ok the xcal and stripping the parts and replacing with all the stock parts again? I guess for me it's only the injectors and cooler id be saving. But I'm sure I could flog it off for over 1k...doubt it's adding anymore to the sale of my car.
×
×
  • Create New...