Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 7m 30d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Well they say you're only as old as the chick you're feeling so that makes me 32.

 

If that's old I'll take it ;)

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Happy birthday , yes you are old, but Iam older. I have been milking my BD all week.  Have a great day. I NEVER work on my BD.

  • Thanks 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Happy crappy jhonno’s 

 

mine next Thursday, going golfing and staying away for a few days 

 

work always gets the bin 

  • Like 1
  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Happy birthday Puff!

 

Hump day for me...half way through my last 8 day swing :dancing:

  • Thanks 1
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

morning all, happy Friday :) office day fun times.

  • skids
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted
14 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

After the rick roll I figured I owed yas a decent one :)

I can smell the smoke from here. :smoke:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 7m 30d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Half the street would have too I reckon.

The house is getting a good air out today. 

  • XR50T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Western Sydney
Posted

Anyone around western sydney want an FG Brembo/PBR 4/1 brake kit.
Has braided lines to suit an FG ute.
Will be pulling them out next week. Make an offer.

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Start another "for sale" thread in the classifieds section? :idunno:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...