El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 09/08/18 06:06 AM Posted 09/08/18 06:06 AM I'm still suspicious about the wife's story when the diff blew in the BA... 1 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/08/18 06:09 AM Posted 09/08/18 06:09 AM sounds even better... let her toast 'em and then you can film it haha 1
adams355 Member 529 Member For: 9y 5m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/08/18 06:20 AM Posted 09/08/18 06:20 AM If you actually do want to save money the Kinforest KF550 is a good tyre, as good as a few brand names I have used, however I must say I use to drive any tyre to steel in my 355. So, new tyres were always good.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/08/18 06:21 AM Posted 09/08/18 06:21 AM pics/vids of 355 getting to steel?
adams355 Member 529 Member For: 9y 5m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/08/18 06:27 AM Posted 09/08/18 06:27 AM lol in the wet too. no pics mate it was just an old VR SS
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/08/18 06:30 AM Posted 09/08/18 06:30 AM any burned tyres is welcome, regardless of vehicle haha but still, next time, I expect you to get pics/vids. You should be able to get some at the racetrack when you go there, if you want to do it legally haha
adams355 Member 529 Member For: 9y 5m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/08/18 06:36 AM Posted 09/08/18 06:36 AM Yep a tune soon and off to lakeside, just around the corner from me. I will get some pics/vids if I wash the car...
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/08/18 06:38 AM Posted 09/08/18 06:38 AM nice
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 09/08/18 07:02 AM Posted 09/08/18 07:02 AM 30 minutes ago, k31th said: any burned tyres is welcome, Sounds like I should do a skid?!
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/08/18 07:07 AM Posted 09/08/18 07:07 AM whenever you feel the time is right
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now