Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

yep... quite a few people, judging by how busy the trains were today... although wet weather seems to affect both car drivers and train drivers, which is odd...

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

Only got 1 phonecall at the office today and it wasn't work related - I think a few are taking the extra days off.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Cheers - forgot about Queens B/day - still top heavy though - bit lean during the winter months when the break would be welcome :( I guess there's more chance of decent weather for the days off as it is though.

There is the regulation flu day at some point in July or August. :pukeup:

Just about everyone was off at work so I was actually quite productive. No distractions FTW!

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Morning...........

well another long weekend for some, not me working Friday.

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Morning! Fly out day for me :)

  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Morning...........

well another long weekend for some, not me working Friday.

sick day because working Anzac day is un Australian
  • Like 1
  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

Is there any good lookin tail on site? N how does a married man stay humble bein away from his missus all the time? I reckon it would be too hard for myself personally and id prolly be runnin a muck everytime I got home aswell livin the life of a rockstar

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Couple of lookers up here, but they're married/taken. Few stories of married folk straying from the nest unfortunately though. It's a pretty unique kind of lifestyle. It helps that up here I work with a good bunch of mates and so it's fun. I think that's important because we eat meals together, work together, go to the gym together etc. It would feel pretty isolating if you didn't work with good people I think. I also enjoy having a 6 day weekend at the end of each working week...just quietly :dancing:

  • Like 1
  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

^^ What he said.. If you've got a good bunch of blokes to work with you can keep yourself distracted and avoid chasing local tail..

Remember after 7 days on a remote site a 4 quickly becomes a 10 (Desert Island Factor Applied), and a actual 8-10 quickly becomes marriage destroying..

  • Like 4
  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Moaning ladies!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...