AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 21/04/14 10:56 PM Posted 21/04/14 10:56 PM (edited) Cmon lads get the ball movin on a topic we can all yarn about the good mornin formalities are a thing of the past Edited 21/04/14 10:57 PM by HenchandshreddedandtannedA
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 21/04/14 11:02 PM Posted 21/04/14 11:02 PM List 10 ways to shut HenchandshreddedandtannedA up....
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/04/14 11:12 PM Posted 21/04/14 11:12 PM Steal his tanning lotion?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 21/04/14 11:20 PM Posted 21/04/14 11:20 PM (edited) Arghhh dont steal me tanning lotion I need it for my holidays, dagsy ya friggin rascal be careful pal I have over 16 years of wrestling experience practicing moves daily as a kid so im a formidable opponent even in my current shapeGoin to melbourne next week to catch up with my good ol mate Adam 'fatz' before I choof off on a cruise around The southern part of NZ for a couple of weeks should be quite nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of worklife and itll prolly give me some indication of whether or not this marriage thing will last cause if she does my head in shes gonna have to pack her bags when we get home Edited 21/04/14 11:21 PM by HenchandshreddedandtannedA
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/04/14 11:46 PM Posted 21/04/14 11:46 PM Goes to NZ in cold weather..Takes tanning lotion.. 2
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/04/14 11:49 PM Posted 21/04/14 11:49 PM (edited) It's always cold in NZ. Keeping Az quiet? Get him BF4 and an enclosed office at work. Edited 21/04/14 11:49 PM by _Velocity_
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 22/04/14 12:04 AM Posted 22/04/14 12:04 AM Ye doesnt matter what the weather is like though cause a tan is still a necessary aspect of day to day life.Id even go as far as sayin without a tan life aint worth livin.... but its only what I reckonYou lads wont hear from me when I get home cause ill be either at the gym getting bigger muscles, walkin duke the loveable lab or playin bf4 kickin arse in a jet now I got laser guided missles to frig up tankers and boats.U blokes love me though rly I got plenty of things to say and talk about, who here has had teeth whitening? Like the proper 400$ squiddies one, I use all the gear at home but it does frig all :( n theres nothin more attractive then white teeth imo
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,119 Member For: 18y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/04/14 12:08 AM Posted 22/04/14 12:08 AM having trouble with all of that crack pipe smoke all over your teeth? 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 22/04/14 12:26 AM Posted 22/04/14 12:26 AM Arghhh ive done a few cocktails in my time not gonna lie but ive never touched any of the hard stuff im to invested into fitness and appearance I wouldn't wanna go frig that up now would I..
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,119 Member For: 18y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/04/14 12:27 AM Posted 22/04/14 12:27 AM frigging would be the least of your concerns. lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now