AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 22/04/14 12:42 AM Posted 22/04/14 12:42 AM wat? I don't follow I got no concerns im livin pretty stress free atm the biggest drama in my life right now is workin out how to stop the pup from bein a hooligan on his bed I keep coming home and finding his toys and bed exploded over the back lawn I sprayed everything with that bitter crap and he loved the taste and made it worse arghhh I do love him though
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/04/14 12:44 AM Posted 22/04/14 12:44 AM too much swag?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 22/04/14 12:52 AM Posted 22/04/14 12:52 AM Not by a long shot hes still a gribbly little pup that squats when he chucks a wizz.. I reckon he might be bored but I walk him all the time and play with him every couple of hours when im home whether it be fetch or just rough and tumble fiddling I reckon hes just naughty... I went to give gim a wallopin but he ducked and coward on the floor and it made me feel terrible so I just yelled at him instead and his ears were back and tail down so he got the memo the licked my face like crazy, he knows whos boss that's a fact.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/04/14 12:54 AM Posted 22/04/14 12:54 AM haha, probably a smarter course of action if you're planning on training the dog properly.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 22/04/14 12:59 AM Posted 22/04/14 12:59 AM Ye im not one to blow my own horn but im a pretty good dog trainer. He walks/runs on the leash plays fetch and brings it back and drops it. Ovb sits, stays, paws with both front legs and will keep switching when I say other 1, lays down and stays and he sits and wont eat till I let him, he also kisses on command but I dunno where he learnt that I just say kiss and he licks my face.. might be a primal thing I suppose. I got a vid of him doing most of these tricks at 11 weeks old
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/04/14 01:06 AM Posted 22/04/14 01:06 AM wouldn't know you'd have enough time when you're out of the tanning bed and/or the gym?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 22/04/14 01:17 AM Posted 22/04/14 01:17 AM Fake tan pal I stopped using the solarium when they upped the price from 10$ a sesh to 25$ rip off merchants.. and the gym only takes me an hour or so out of my day.. and I usually get away from work around 10am battlefield/youtube/internet takes up like 4 hours of my day all together not all at once. So I have plenty of time for the pup and anything else I need to do durin the day. Of course if I nap after work my plans usually get thrown out the window and then its on the fly but I still make things work
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/04/14 01:19 AM Posted 22/04/14 01:19 AM the dog licks up your fake tan from your face, leaving weird splotch marks?
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 22/04/14 01:22 AM Posted 22/04/14 01:22 AM Stop reminding me of Peter
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 22/04/14 01:25 AM Posted 22/04/14 01:25 AM Arghhh pal only goons put fake tan on their face its cringy as hell... natural face-tan should always suffice unless the person is a right casper lookin thing then id heave em off to the solarium to bring up the face color before dealin with a nice fake tan cream/spray
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now