Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/11/12 04:57 AM Posted 28/11/12 04:57 AM ^ change builders Kyle! my nieghbours just moved and his place was finished in 17weeks! 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Posted 28/11/12 05:05 AM Posted 28/11/12 05:05 AM I remember a few months ago something about ppl loosing jobs in the building industry. For the love of god move to Perth. Talk is its now gonna take 12 months, not 6, to build a house cos of trade shortages. FF? Think u where one.I wish I could do this
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 28/11/12 05:12 AM Posted 28/11/12 05:12 AM it took us 18 months... coz sh*t builder
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 28/11/12 05:50 AM Posted 28/11/12 05:50 AM Trent where you hiding?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/11/12 06:01 AM Posted 28/11/12 06:01 AM
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 28/11/12 06:37 AM Posted 28/11/12 06:37 AM 100s of chit builders out there. The good tradesmen will always have work. Speaking of, think I missed a few spots with the sunblock today!
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 28/11/12 06:39 AM Posted 28/11/12 06:39 AM PINK TOWEL, PINK HANDWASHthe joys of sharing a bathroom, don't miss it one bit
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 28/11/12 06:40 AM Posted 28/11/12 06:40 AM Meanwhile in Perf...
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Posted 28/11/12 06:41 AM Posted 28/11/12 06:41 AM Missed the PINK LOUFAH
Glouva1 Legacy Donating Member 654 Member For: 15y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne Posted 28/11/12 06:47 AM Posted 28/11/12 06:47 AM Hate to say it but Perth people fight like little girls. 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now