Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 26d Gender: Male Posted 28/11/12 11:51 AM Posted 28/11/12 11:51 AM That's fukd! 1
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 28/11/12 12:02 PM Posted 28/11/12 12:02 PM that's not sunburnt that's a 3rd degree burn dude
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Posted 28/11/12 12:21 PM Posted 28/11/12 12:21 PM looks like u put glue on your foot Freeze let it to dry and peeled it off lmfao
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Posted 28/11/12 12:25 PM Posted 28/11/12 12:25 PM Yeah pretty much what paulie said.. For the first 3 days after I got it I couldnt walk or stand to long.. 2 weeks later tried to go into a spa, had to hang my legs out the sides.. 3 weeks it was blistering and all fluidy.. Then the peeling started, was pretty thick layers coming off
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Posted 28/11/12 12:30 PM Posted 28/11/12 12:30 PM I feel your pain :S pays to put sunscreen on lol
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 28/11/12 01:54 PM Posted 28/11/12 01:54 PM LOL that is fukked Rob. Wtf..you're wog of some sort and managed 3rd degrees lol. Stick them in an oven or something?!And nah [email protected] no wind so wearing a top it just cooks you. Thin singlet just gets damp and then it starts sticking to u. Annoys the absolute chit out of me! Should've seen the tan mark I had 2 summers ago. Best I've ever done lolStill half barring from the fact I'm going back to wages. Yeewww bring on the t yooooot!! If only I had it for this summer's holidays :( lol
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 28/11/12 05:33 PM Posted 28/11/12 05:33 PM Pfft amatures.. Ill show you sunburn.. Brbshaved legs?def ohmo!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 28/11/12 06:12 PM Posted 28/11/12 06:12 PM If only I had it for this summer's holidays :( lolGo ex-demo or find floor stock...yawn at paying extra for waiting.It'll loose 10K the minute you put the keys in the ignition....
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 28/11/12 06:51 PM Posted 28/11/12 06:51 PM He won't lose $10k as he gets Ford discount, he should get close to $8k off. I got mine with the discount for $30k driveway.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 28/11/12 07:02 PM Posted 28/11/12 07:02 PM Yeah pazz is onto it.Lol @ them loading the chit out of the prices..old man contacted head office and they're going to investigate it. Someone's arse is going to get reamed hahahaThey have the price for the car upped about $500. Then a price for the motor lol wtf? It'd seem the right idea to go second hand but when new ones can be had for second hand prices why not..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now