Jump to content

TonezXR6T

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,096
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by TonezXR6T

  1. I had simular problem years ago , worked out to be the Battery , I replaced it and now no problems since
  2. Good old dayz freaky
  3. Looks like it , power of fb , suck them in ..
  4. Long time member aka Pazzo Crew ? Came for a visit
  5. Hi Keith !look like u Step up on here ! Site developer !
  6. Really quite in here
  7. You can see it's really busy here Mr admin (freaky) ;p
  8. Spotted Nick D today in his sleeper , took awhile until I realize it was him lol
  9. disappointed in freaky
  10. ^^^ nah its not dillz freaky, ill see ya tonight freaky ?
  11. Cheers Guys I had great night
  12. my car clean already I think
  13. might miss this one lol
  14. your a crack up Rob lmao
  15. Hope u find the car Nick, and catch the bastard
  16. Ill be up for it that's if it dosent rain lmao
  17. good to know
  18. ^^^ x2
  19. ^^^ Great tyres man I must Say, it wont last long :S I got them on my car, and up for another set, but looking else where that will last longer than nitto invo's
  20. Even the race track never safe . R.I.P
  21. Has anyone tried Continental tyres, ContiSportContact 3 and the ContiSportContact 5P ?? what do u guys think?
  22. Well Done Frosty !!! Ford wins
  23. Go FPR !!
  24. P.M : EvilDaifu for details^^^^^^^^^^
×
×
  • Create New...