Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 27/11/12 11:31 PM Posted 27/11/12 11:31 PM You ever considered subbing to different builders shy?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 27/11/12 11:34 PM Posted 27/11/12 11:34 PM Nah over carpentry for now. If I get the arse in 'x' amount of months I'll be looking at another career. Air force is still an option, something I've wanted to do since I was a kid.Either that or ask a mate of.mime about working at a quarry and get experience for the mines driving plant equipment or whatnot.Few options..but I gotta find out what the boss has planned first. Keeping me hanging :banghead: 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 1d Gender: Male Posted 28/11/12 12:17 AM Posted 28/11/12 12:17 AM Anyone heard of this. Boss got a 3" turbo back exhaust for his ranger, the place that put it on left the bolts loose and said its leaking to let the system adjust and to come back in a couple of days to get it tightened..Ive never heard that happening before
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/11/12 12:19 AM Posted 28/11/12 12:19 AM Um nup never heard that tbh
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 1d Gender: Male Posted 28/11/12 12:24 AM Posted 28/11/12 12:24 AM Yeah was weird when he told me..
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 28/11/12 12:29 AM Posted 28/11/12 12:29 AM I got told that with a set of headers on my old XT..It's leaking at the moment.. But we need to tighten it up when the engines completely cold.. Come back in a few days and leave the car overnight.. I went to a different shop after that point.. 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 1d Gender: Male Posted 28/11/12 12:34 AM Posted 28/11/12 12:34 AM I recon there feeding crap to him because he doesnt know much and things he says to me never sound right.. He loves the place though, he got a chip put it and tuned there so he sticks with them.. Payed 1600 for a 3" turbo back
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 28/11/12 12:36 AM Posted 28/11/12 12:36 AM chip on a ranger? dont they run similar software to falcons?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 1d Gender: Male Posted 28/11/12 12:46 AM Posted 28/11/12 12:46 AM (edited) Its like a piggy back of some sort.. Runs straight to the injectors and then back to the computer.. Dunno what computer they run,Ps. Want this job Edited 28/11/12 12:58 AM by freeze_dk 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/11/12 01:18 AM Posted 28/11/12 01:18 AM Seems legit
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now