sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 27/11/12 07:35 PM Posted 27/11/12 07:35 PM Getting the guards rolled today, 40bucks a corner. Also bought some sacrificial rubber for the rear, $110 each fitted and balanced. Haven't given then a test yet. 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 27/11/12 07:37 PM Posted 27/11/12 07:37 PM Make sure you get some footage when you do mate
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 27/11/12 07:38 PM Posted 27/11/12 07:38 PM Nice...Skids? Gopro?Morning y'all
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 27/11/12 07:42 PM Posted 27/11/12 07:42 PM There will be gopro. Which reminds me. No lens from the states yet, time for morning rage 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 27/11/12 07:52 PM Posted 27/11/12 07:52 PM See you in WPYOT thread
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 27/11/12 08:25 PM Posted 27/11/12 08:25 PM Lol shp. How much for new lens?Mawning!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/11/12 08:25 PM Posted 27/11/12 08:25 PM Housos Get a dog up ya
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 27/11/12 08:57 PM Posted 27/11/12 08:57 PM bought $110, checked the tracking number, fark USPS is slow,
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 25d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 27/11/12 09:00 PM Posted 27/11/12 09:00 PM Morning all!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 27/11/12 09:08 PM Posted 27/11/12 09:08 PM Where is it at mate?My go pro tracking number told he it was in Hawaii.. Right up until it got delivered at work.. Which speaking of.. My new one turns up soon!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now