JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/11/12 03:34 AM Posted 27/11/12 03:34 AM (edited) A thurple ba beat him Even worse than ET Edited 27/11/12 03:34 AM by J@SNOT
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 22d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 27/11/12 03:58 AM Posted 27/11/12 03:58 AM Was given a bottle of wine as a present this morning. It's sitting on my desk. With the day I'm having, I'm tempted to open it.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 27/11/12 04:08 AM Posted 27/11/12 04:08 AM Dooooo eeeeeet!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/11/12 04:45 AM Posted 27/11/12 04:45 AM Bet you won't. Too soft. Straw poll biatches...who uses a mouse mat? Apparently getting customised mats would be a great promotional thing, I suggested it probably was 10 years ago.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/11/12 04:47 AM Posted 27/11/12 04:47 AM mouse whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?(P@ would do fo' sho' goes well with the 1996 MS egronomic keyboard) 2
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 27/11/12 04:48 AM Posted 27/11/12 04:48 AM I do.. I even carry one around I got from a conference
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 27/11/12 04:58 AM Posted 27/11/12 04:58 AM You know me so well Ralphy!But no, I don't use one unless the desk surface is dodgy for some reason
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/11/12 04:58 AM Posted 27/11/12 04:58 AM lol...P@ probably has a stack of them that he alternates between.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 27/11/12 05:08 AM Posted 27/11/12 05:08 AM with the gel pad for his wrist
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 22d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 27/11/12 05:20 AM Posted 27/11/12 05:20 AM It's just sitting there tempting me :(I don't use a mouse pad. Seems to be more annoying than using the desk.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now