Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 26/11/12 01:03 AM Posted 26/11/12 01:03 AM don't got no T-Bone
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/11/12 01:51 AM Posted 26/11/12 01:51 AM for lunch omhos .....kebab me thinks?or a I <3 Bananas YIROS
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 26/11/12 02:32 AM Posted 26/11/12 02:32 AM
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 26/11/12 02:34 AM Posted 26/11/12 02:34 AM Those cupcakes look awesome.. I just had 2 boiled eggs and salad..
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 26/11/12 02:35 AM Posted 26/11/12 02:35 AM Beef curtain...bear claw..same same lolWas pissing myself at some of the words I came across on urban dictionary the other day.Rice picking lolBallsacking..hahahah
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/11/12 02:45 AM Posted 26/11/12 02:45 AM just got a call from hospital... they said they only call if results come back bad so I was freaking out as we had the downsyndrome test done and were waiting to hear from that....all good just defficient in vitamin D,,,, scared me though ... dunno if its WPOT or WMYFGT lol
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 26/11/12 02:51 AM Posted 26/11/12 02:51 AM No worries there fluff.. How badly deficient? You need to supplement? or just sunbake daily for a while?I think almost any woman who works indoors is deficient in Vit D.. My wife was..Down syndrome test was scary as sh*t.. Though we came back with a 1 in 10000 chance result.. Don't think it would've made either of us want to terminate though..
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/11/12 02:54 AM Posted 26/11/12 02:54 AM ye ours came back 1 in 22370, frreaky sh*t though...nah need 1000 mgs a day extra apparently im low as a mo fo lol
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 26/11/12 02:59 AM Posted 26/11/12 02:59 AM coznosuninkitchen 5
GTEXXED Banned Banned 910 Member For: 14y 2m 11d Gender: Male Posted 26/11/12 03:01 AM Posted 26/11/12 03:01 AM Vitamin D is critical in pregnancy due to the breast milk not having stuff all in it so the baby needs to have stored some up from the mother whilst in the womb,they will go through all this though next visit to hospital or you can be pro active and see your local doctor for advice.have you always been low in this fluffy?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now