JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/11/12 08:15 PM Posted 25/11/12 08:15 PM Morning
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/11/12 08:16 PM Posted 25/11/12 08:16 PM Morning snotter..
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 25/11/12 08:20 PM Posted 25/11/12 08:20 PM MorningMust. Get. Out. Of. Bed
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/11/12 08:22 PM Posted 25/11/12 08:22 PM Don't do it Paulie.. Stay in bed..Work is overrated.. I'm waiting on the wife to wake up to take me to work.. So I've got a while to go..
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/11/12 08:45 PM Posted 25/11/12 08:45 PM Well getting closer to chrissie lads and that includes the std shutdown of two weeks, cant bloody wait tbh over it
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 25/11/12 08:52 PM Posted 25/11/12 08:52 PM Moaning!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/11/12 09:07 PM Posted 25/11/12 09:07 PM You get a shutdown..I'm jealous!What about you Corzza? What's your plans over Christmas?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/11/12 09:35 PM Posted 25/11/12 09:35 PM Any sharts?
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 27d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 25/11/12 09:43 PM Posted 25/11/12 09:43 PM morning all
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/11/12 10:07 PM Posted 25/11/12 10:07 PM Any sharts?Not quite.. Was a lucky sphincter clamp followed by a mad run to the dunny about 1am..Morning adie! How's things?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now