Jump to content

Glouva1

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    654
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Glouva1

  1. 30 tapering to 27
  2. Yes I should have taken a dump:(
  3. Well done Matt. Love the video. You had some wheelspin there bud.
  4. Oh dear!Is this now working? I never slow down to 80 before I exit Burke Rd. I'm in trouble!
  5. Still ID 1000
  6. Not sure on power guys. It felt very strong all day. Tuned it on E98. I reckon I can go 9.7 with better 60 foot but very happy with the day.
  7. 9.83@146
  8. Thanks. Great runs. Must be scary getting off the line. Great MPH. I want to take my 2012 Blade and see what that does. How the hell do you keep front wheel down. I will have to feather rear brake I first 2 gears.
  9. What did the s1000rr run?
  10. Congrats Jay. So close to a first 10 ever with small turbo. Keep at it mate. 1.6 60 foot and you are there easy.
  11. Nice. What size and width wheels. Love them.
  12. My Blade has also had some work. Fuel mapping,15T front sprocket and quickshifter. Feels quite a bit stronger than the 08 Blade in my garage. It's fn fun to ride. It wheelies all over the place. Luv it.
  13. Hey Matt. Hope you are well. Car may go in to sort head lifting issue which is not really much of an issue at all. Have not been down there for a while. When are you running again. CBF driving to Heathcote. Not sure what's going on with Calder.
  14. Hi. On the street the bike will beat the car as hard to get the car to hook up even with MT's from the line. Roll on would be very close I reckon. The car will win at the track as the bike would not get near its 60 foot times as difficult to keep front wheel on the ground. Good question. I think I'll get my mate to ride bike on fwy(closed road of course) and have a crack in the car. It will be v close. I have thought about this for ages so time to do it for peace of mind.
  15. Car is def not retired. Tucked away in garage. I do still take it out for a strap. Waiting for Calder to get their act together so I can beat my 9.9.
  16. I do have FB:)
  17. Pm me meeting place please Pazz
  18. Mmmm! May join u boys tonight.
  19. My golf game pisses me off.
  20. GJ drivelines in do strengthened shaft with bigger centre bearing as I sheared mine.
  21. Congrats Danny. Awesome effort.
  22. That's impressive time for that mph. What 60 foot?
×
×
  • Create New...