-
Posts
654 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
5
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Glouva1
-
She actually does sometimes when she takes my kids to school but I make it way better.
-
He could contact Aliens with that thing. Not cool!
-
That's a fair enough rule. My fastest will stay then. Matt you have a bit of cleaning up to do. Thought that was Moderator job to clean up threads. Just saying!
-
Drive shaft failed so pointless replacing it with std one.
-
Maybe have a section for supercharged V8's.
-
Please add also Vic Frank/Nizpro A6 FG F6 Calder Park 10.98 @ 128.6 Looks like you will be removing XR8 also
-
Still don't reckon that drag XR8 should be in there. Last time I looked this was a XR6T site and not an XR8 site.
-
U will be fine Matt. Your car is a beast. I have to go hard for the Vics.
-
Around $2400.
-
Vic Steve/Nizpro A6 FG XR6T Sedan Heathcote [email protected] Vic Steve/Nizpro A6 FG XR6T Sedan Calder Park [email protected]
-
-
Car has been at Nizpro a bit lately so not driving it daily but was def driving it daily as it was my only car. Try to keep low km on it now and it in immaculate condition if I can. It can be driven daily without a drama and in peak hour without a single hiccup. It's a normal family car and I still drive it lots. Got axles from diff technics in Sydney. Pretty sure they are billet and rated for 1400hp. Some pics of my car in 400kw section under 457 kw. Took a couple at track after getting booted with boys from Nizpro which I'll post.
-
Thanks. I have changed axles and driveshaft about a month back. Car seems bloody strong all round now. It honestly behaves like a stocker on the street.
-
I forgot to mention I had 3/4 of a tank full of E85 also. Must be a bit of weight in that.
-
Yeah it's a fat bastard of a car. Hopefully full boost took the run as I don't know anyone there that did. Thanks for all your comments guys and another special thanks to Nizpro. Their service and tuning ability is clearly very strong. Watch out for more quick cars out of their stable with bigger turbos than my little 35. Just goes to show you don't need a massive huffer to run quick times. Air temp last night was around 15 degrees. Track was ok but started to go off during my full run compared to my practice run an hour before. As soon as sun goes down Calder track gets way harder to get good grip.
-
Yeah they are way different to Heathcote. Even told the guy I would just do a half track run if he let me go again of course I would have gunned it again but he would not have a bar of it. Really don't want a cage. It's my family car. I left the line at 2700-2800 footbrake only. No handbrake at all. Don't have a boost gauge so not sure what boost. It feels fn quick though. 60 foot is starting to get up with the big drag V8's now. I really think I can do a sub 1.45 60 foot. I had a good launch but far from perfect run. I short shifted into 3rd and 4th also so time to be had. Did not want to go near my limiter and ruin my run but probably a bit over cautious. Also had a very strong headwind last night but overall no complaints. Got my 9. Such a great feeling when you reach a goal you set. Now to move the goal posts
-
The official said they have logged it and can't run again without a suit, 6 point cage, chute and some other things I can't remember. Maybe change plates and get booted again.
-
Thanks Christian. Spewing I did not get another go at it. Next time. Fn wrapped.
-
Thanks boys. Very happy.
-
Thought I got through for another run but kicked off.
-
Well boys. I now officially have the quickest FG Turbo in Australia. [email protected]. It's definitely got more in her. Full street trim and only jack and spare tyre removed. Thanks to Nizpro who now have another ZF into the 9's. I can't believe I have a 9 sec daily.
- 82 replies
-
- 30
-
-
G'day Mick. Yeah ill probably go down. If 9's were that easy bud everyone would be running them.
-
I must admit I have never driven a car with a turbo 400 so I will reserve judgement until I do.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.