Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/01/19 10:14 PM Posted 24/01/19 10:14 PM 3 hours ago, bloodycrashboy said: while the rest of Straya is heat waving, looks like we will be getting out the canoe At least when I bust out the canoe I ain't worried about being eaten by a croc. 1
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 8m 27d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 24/01/19 10:34 PM Posted 24/01/19 10:34 PM Anyone getting resident evil 2 today?
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 24/01/19 10:49 PM Posted 24/01/19 10:49 PM Lol Gordon Ramsay on Hot Ones Could say he came prepared
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/01/19 10:51 PM Posted 24/01/19 10:51 PM Well sh*t, time to fire up the desktop, air the farts out, make a cuppa and watch some toobs.
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/01/19 11:06 PM Posted 24/01/19 11:06 PM 9 hours ago, arronm said: 3B cream will sort it. haha I laughed..... in karratha I had chafing so bad I couldn't walk properly and this huge fat guy yelled at me to get some 3B cream, I went and got some alright!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 16d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 24/01/19 11:40 PM Posted 24/01/19 11:40 PM (edited) Moaning all Edited 24/01/19 11:43 PM by Princess Fluffy 3 1
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 8m 27d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 24/01/19 11:54 PM Posted 24/01/19 11:54 PM @skidxr6t I worked in karratha, what a hole. I loved wearing long pants, long shirt, hard hat in a 50c container. @Princess Fluffy Were all very jealous 😏
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 25/01/19 12:05 AM Posted 25/01/19 12:05 AM 38 minutes ago, Princess Fluffy said: Moaning all Sammige And fruit [emoji3]
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 8m 27d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 25/01/19 01:05 AM Posted 25/01/19 01:05 AM Yeeeeeeeeeees, long weekend started 😁 you suckers are still working 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 25/01/19 01:14 AM Posted 25/01/19 01:14 AM I heard from many people that staying home and looking after the house and 4 kids isn't classified as "work". So yay me? Non stop long weekend... 🎉 Also do we really want or need a "man with bunny ears partying" emoji?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now