MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 18d Posted 24/01/19 10:23 AM Posted 24/01/19 10:23 AM 4 hours ago, k31th said: what's so bad about it? Poor quality, sh*t lighting adjustment even in full daylight. Buggy af. Doesn’t record properly. Ive been using my 3 black since it came out and similar things so I should of know better after all the issues I had with that.... oh well
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 24/01/19 10:25 AM Posted 24/01/19 10:25 AM Ironically watch band is not that thick... just looks it coz I have small wrists.... and yes my hand were full wrinkly hahaha 1
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 1d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 24/01/19 10:29 AM Posted 24/01/19 10:29 AM Well judging by watch size, I'm putting you at 4 foot 9. I knew you were a midget. I like boluva watches, I have a nice mido watch👌 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 24/01/19 10:30 AM Posted 24/01/19 10:30 AM You’re not far off lol I’m just over 5ft j@ calls me a midget.... but I have tall person syndrome and always feel I’m just as tall or taller than everyone else lol 1
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 1d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 24/01/19 10:47 AM Posted 24/01/19 10:47 AM So you're a hyper sexual midget princess that thinks like a man with little hands. JETurbodik is lucky to have you👌👌 must have thought on the first night together in the dark ,wow my wang feels enormous in her little hands . You must have said, sorry I don't smoke cigarettes.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 24/01/19 11:28 AM Posted 24/01/19 11:28 AM Drugs are bad hmmkkkk
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/01/19 11:42 AM Posted 24/01/19 11:42 AM Far out it's still so hot. Wtf man? I've never been so grateful for aircon. 1
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 1d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 24/01/19 11:54 AM Posted 24/01/19 11:54 AM Yeah ive had the air on cranking for last 2 weeks straight . It's disgusting hot😨
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/01/19 12:03 PM Posted 24/01/19 12:03 PM Yeah it's almost like a horror movie. So hot that you can't leave the house and nek minute the power goes off and zombies attack. 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,114 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/01/19 12:07 PM Posted 24/01/19 12:07 PM at my gf's house, there's no AC and you get used to it 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now