Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Is on holiday from communism
  • Member
  • Member For: 7y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Eating Coco pops while getting laid......

 

Gonna definitely try that

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

morning all, happy Saturday and Australia day :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Is on holiday from communism
  • Member
  • Member For: 7y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

@k31th

 

 I nearly had a heart attack when the notification that someone replied came up,my phone was in silent and still made a noise. sounds like the menu from a old resident evil game. You owe me a new heart

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

And everyone starts sending @I love kittens replies at 2am tomorrow morning

  • Haha 1
  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

Bread and butter pickles here

  • Thanks 1
  • Is on holiday from communism
  • Member
  • Member For: 7y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I could go for coffee and cake right now... but I don't have any:suicide:

  • Is on holiday from communism
  • Member
  • Member For: 7y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

What are all the ohmos and girl doing this long weekend so far? I just got delivered a bottle of home brew and I'm planning on drinking it in the hammock😏

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

haha, great day for a Sunday today here where I am. Smashed some pruning of a bush out (should've take a "before" photo, as the after photo would then have justice) and vacuumed the gf's house and ate a pizza :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...