.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/11/14 04:52 AM Posted 07/11/14 04:52 AM Yeah whenever mate, I'm easy. Just shoot me a PM when you're ready. 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 07/11/14 05:03 AM Posted 07/11/14 05:03 AM Back on topic - worth trying for a group discount on rides in .Stripes.'s car? 1
kyle173 Legacy Donating Member 774 Member For: 17y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 01/12/14 02:31 AM Posted 01/12/14 02:31 AM how about drive shafts? mine is on borrowed time any one else up for one as well?
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 02/12/14 03:22 AM Posted 02/12/14 03:22 AM Okay, so I have been lazy and busy at the same time. Busy at work and lazy to do anything on the forum. Got my arse in gear this morning and I am updating the list. Those that are interested n brake upgrades: 1. bizkit 6pot XYZ 2. MattyP brake kit 3. Hi PSI brakes Those interested in coilover setup. 1. DY 93 WA 2. Lennox possibly interested. 3. scruby 4. Fraserc possibly interested 5. MattyP 6. XR6Tman. There seems to be more interest in the coilovers at this stage. To be honest I am more inclined to get the shockworks gear as they are the bees knees. As mentioned before, Brett is not interested in doing a group buy, to the price will not budge. we could possibly get a discount on shipping if we get them shipped all together. We could then have a WA maint day and get them setup? MattyP this would not be beneficially to you, I am aware of that, but how else could we handle this? Any more show of hands out there?
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/12/14 03:43 AM Posted 02/12/14 03:43 AM sorry masda going to have to drop me off the list. work has farked us over and now I make fark all. so no deal for now buddy.
bandblightfoot Member 183 Member For: 13y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 02/12/14 11:58 PM Posted 02/12/14 11:58 PM Interested in coil overs for front of my ute if possible
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 03/12/14 12:08 AM Posted 03/12/14 12:08 AM So there have been some PMs and there are changes to the list. I have not heard back from most people on this list. I get a feeling that this group buy may not happen. Those that are interested n brake upgrades: 1. Hi PSI brakes Those interested in coilover setup. 1. DY 93 WA 2. scruby 3. Fraserc possibly interested 4. XR6Tman. 5. bandblightfoot
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 03/12/14 05:58 AM Posted 03/12/14 05:58 AM I would be keen on a set of "The Driveshaft Shop 1400hp" drive shafts. :D
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 03/12/14 06:36 AM Posted 03/12/14 06:36 AM ^^^ I could have sworn I seen someone selling one on gumtree or fleabay or something. (or maybe AFF or this forum's classifieds?) Guy also had bearings included and paid $2500+ and selling for $2k?
FGMKII Member 193 Member For: 12y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 13/07/15 09:17 AM Posted 13/07/15 09:17 AM I am looking at buying a Herrod factory side intake. Is there enough interest for a group buy?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now