Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/10/14 09:03 AM Posted 23/10/14 09:03 AM I dont know. Ebay I guess. I just want some good stopping power that fits under the stock fronts. 6 pots are the go.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 29/10/14 03:30 AM Posted 29/10/14 03:30 AM (edited) Precision 6235 Turbo group buy? Edited 29/10/14 03:36 AM by Pixy Angel
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 29/10/14 05:56 AM Posted 29/10/14 05:56 AM I know xyz do a 6 or 8 piston 380mm. That would be the go imo
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 29/10/14 06:04 AM Posted 29/10/14 06:04 AM ^^ plus new wheels Turbo?
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 29/10/14 06:16 AM Posted 29/10/14 06:16 AM Hey I've already got the 20s :) A 6235 would be interesting Depending on price I'd consider it for my birthday (jan)
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 29/10/14 06:33 AM Posted 29/10/14 06:33 AM Would be interesting to see if performance suspension (Aus XYZ distributor) could do any discounts on a group buy for big brake kits and coilovers. 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 29/10/14 06:53 AM Posted 29/10/14 06:53 AM Hey I've already got the 20s :) A 6235 would be interesting Depending on price I'd consider it for my birthday (jan) Yeah i was thinking next year too
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/10/14 07:25 AM Posted 29/10/14 07:25 AM So keen on xyz 6 pot. How could we get one going. Im in sa. Anyone local thats keen maybe could have a chat in person. ;)
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 29/10/14 07:29 AM Posted 29/10/14 07:29 AM Would be interesting to see if performance suspension (Aus XYZ distributor) could do any discounts on a group buy for big brake kits and coilovers. Ozwalker, if you don' mind me asking, how do you know they are the XYZ distributor. is it on the XYZ webpage?
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/10/14 07:50 AM Posted 29/10/14 07:50 AM I signed up to there site but couldn't find (using my phone) the 6 pot xyz on there site. I think I put up a link for real dyno and they were $1950. There is also a thread that shows them under stock wheels without spacers. Only the rears dont fit.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now