eff xr6t Member 569 Member For: 13y 2d Posted 12/06/17 10:37 AM Posted 12/06/17 10:37 AM Links don't work on tapatalk. Will have to go find it on safari. There's 2 mins of my life I won't get back.. so other then that being useless from what I gather he said a 044 can't go past 400kw or something??? Still don't see how that's a decent reason, I mean I wouldn't run a car with a single 044 at 400kw if it was for a customer I'm all for sending sh*t to its limit and beyond so if it was my car I'd send it but I'm the one on the laptop so I get the sh*t when it melts stuff. Still I mean we will just sit here say he is sh*t while pretending we are better tuners and haven't even picked up a laptop a tuned a car...
FiftyOne Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 13y 3m 1d Gender: Male Posted 12/06/17 12:51 PM Posted 12/06/17 12:51 PM (edited) 11 hours ago, k31th said: epic build! about farkin' time that they used a barra haha Agreed! Somehow engineered the exhaust with JDM spec sounds? Maybe the external gate? Edited 12/06/17 12:54 PM by FiftyOne 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/06/17 01:21 PM Posted 12/06/17 01:21 PM No cat makes it sound a bit crap. I thought the inside of my engine was clean... 1
NathanB Member 136 Member For: 13y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/06/17 01:39 PM Author Posted 12/06/17 01:39 PM Are gtw turbos cheaper than gtx? They didn't go into why they picked a gtw? I'm assuming it's a gtw3884?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/06/17 01:40 PM Posted 12/06/17 01:40 PM yeah, it looked like a GTW3884R.
Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 5m 25d Posted 12/06/17 02:00 PM Posted 12/06/17 02:00 PM Who the fark bank rolls a build like that for a Boob Tube channel. That's epic. Epic cash and people's time spent right there.......
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/06/17 02:34 PM Posted 12/06/17 02:34 PM Aeroflow coughed up a few parts. Good to see they went a different way with parts and not the usual. Thought they may have pushed it harder than 600hp.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 3d Gender: Not Telling Posted 12/06/17 10:48 PM Posted 12/06/17 10:48 PM 8 hours ago, Box stock T. said: Who the fark bank rolls a build like that for a Boob Tube channel. That's epic. Epic cash and people's time spent right there....... There's a lot more to these guys than their youtube channel. Between their mates helping, the large amount of sponsorship they receive and their own personal funds a build like this is a walk in the park for them compared to the average person. In saying that they make it look pretty easy hey?!
Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 5m 25d Posted 13/06/17 01:27 AM Posted 13/06/17 01:27 AM Yep very true they definitely make it look damn easy. All done and ready for the track in 35 minutes. Hahaha.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/06/17 02:01 AM Posted 13/06/17 02:01 AM According to Marty (who's active on another forum I'm a member of) it took 9*12hr days to complete with 4 guys working each day. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now