Mighty car mods transformers special

NathanB

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d
16 minutes ago, skidxr6t said:

I just feel like they swing a few spanners and then a bunch of actual mechanics come in to finish the job. They don't hide this but at the same time I would have much preferred this to be over a few episodes rather than crammed into one video.

they crammed it in quite well but I feel like this is completely different to the original mighty car mods.

all that being said I am stoked at the results they got and I think that is a real achievement. :3gears:

You may notice the duration once combined with a standard ad schedule would fit nicely into a 1hr slot on discovery channel? 

I loved it, and I'm very proud of what they have achieved and will continue to support them. 

• Member For: 10y 10m 3d
Do you realise how big the gap between 9.9 and 8.9 is? 9.97 is damn impressive for a new build on only it's 4th or 5th pass 

Nope I don't that's why I was asking. Just curious to know thoughts. Seems like a lot of guys here seem to run very quick cars without most of the work they had done meaning the tranny and rear end etc. and knowing the car is significantly lighter being that it was torn apart I thought it may have more in it. Don't get me wrong I'm still impressed and I love their attitude and approach but just seemed like it was overbuilt for the result they wanted. But you're right I don't know what it takes to get there so it may be that I have completely the wrong idea about what's required.

Actually what would normally be required?

Does anyone on here that runs a high or low 9 have a list of mods or comparable setup to get that result. Genuinely interested in what's required on our cars due to their weight and size.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d
15 minutes ago, NathanB said:

Actually what would normally be required?

Rather than spell it out I'd suggest reading through the power threads and seeing what parts are used. 

There is a fairly common theme for any engine to make power reliably. 

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d

All good mate. Yeah it might just get there with that turbo but going through a th400 it might just fall short. It'd be pretty close.

They might have more in store for the build. Why go to all of that trouble just to use a stock engine?