turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 06/10/15 11:41 PM Posted 06/10/15 11:41 PM Setting the O2 temp to 2500 deg does not work (not in my strategy). Surprised it set trims to 0. It may work on your strategy.Normally you just set the throttle position/closed loop table to a high double digit number in all boxes and that is it.You cant stop closed loop at idle. It wont let you do it. But the setting of the 02 to 2500 is meant to work on the mustangs and mentioned in the La Sota online tuning manual but not our Fords from when I tried it.
DarrylC Member 51 Member For: 13y 8m 21d Posted 07/10/15 12:02 AM Posted 07/10/15 12:02 AM Agree with turbotrana. I have had success with the delay. Increased it to 5 minutes to get my readings once. Think the max value HPT is 65000 seconds which is over 18 hours
rollex Member 683 Member For: 12y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Australia Posted 07/10/15 01:14 AM Posted 07/10/15 01:14 AM I got that tip from the La Sota manual however I believe it worked as my fuel trims were locked at 1.00, eg the same as on cold start when it is in open loop. I will try changing the delay instead but I suspect it is already in open loop.What happens if I unplug the O2 sensor, will it throw a fault code and go into open cloop? Or will it also do a bunch of other things?Anyway commanded lambda, are there any other catchas that could cause it to show 1.00 when it isn't really?I also did some data logging on my SCT tune for lols and found that my STFT are swinging as far as 0.8 and 1.15 at times. What kind of trims are considered acceptable, a few % max?
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 07/10/15 05:12 AM Posted 07/10/15 05:12 AM Just checked my tune.I meant to say "open loop fuel TPS threshold" set to zero.
hobo Member 22 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 14/10/15 09:17 PM Posted 14/10/15 09:17 PM Finally got my car onto a dyno to see how much power its making. Has only been tuned on the road by me. I wish he had stuck his wideband in it for a log but it was just a rush job cause he was busy. Hopefully I can crack 400 Diy road tuned 3
Peppy_t92 Legacy Donating Member 748 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool Posted 14/10/15 09:26 PM Posted 14/10/15 09:26 PM Good stuff hobo!.. 98 or e85? AFR's would of been handy, how do you log them when street tuning?
hobo Member 22 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 14/10/15 09:45 PM Posted 14/10/15 09:45 PM Thanks. Only 98 at this stage. I have an mtx-l in the dash pod that I connect to the mpvi
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/10/15 09:56 PM Posted 14/10/15 09:56 PM Pretty tidy looking curve there mate. Nice 2
gaz097 Legacy Donating Member 1,752 Member For: 15y 2m 13d Posted 15/10/15 08:51 AM Posted 15/10/15 08:51 AM Is there a way to eliminate very low rpm knock? If so you could make millions tuning Toyota's here in Bali. I think the fuel here is around 75 octane lol Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
rollex Member 683 Member For: 12y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Australia Posted 15/10/15 11:00 AM Posted 15/10/15 11:00 AM It is called toluene
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now