rollex Member 683 Member For: 12y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: Australia Posted 05/10/15 06:07 AM Posted 05/10/15 06:07 AM I don't use livelink, but if you have set your base table to 0.85 then it's mega lean.. Drop your Low slope to like 110 and put your base fuel table back to standard but change the values in the bottom right to 0.8-0.82 or soI put the entire base table to 0.85 to just confirm the commanded AFR is going to match and just drove it with very light throttle. I'm not actually going to leave it like that I just want to get the AFR to match.What I want to know is why am I reading 16:1 with a commanded lambda of 0.85 with O2 feedback disabled. If the injector data is correct what else needs touching for it to match?
Peppy_t92 Legacy Donating Member 748 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool Posted 05/10/15 06:19 AM Posted 05/10/15 06:19 AM This is where the altering of the slopes comes into play, it's manipulating the SD calculations to achieve your targets
rollex Member 683 Member For: 12y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: Australia Posted 05/10/15 06:27 AM Posted 05/10/15 06:27 AM I see so the SD maps do need to be tweaked, I thought unless you made substantial modifications they were ok but it appears I misread.I'd rather alter the SD maps then just tweak injector slopes.
Peppy_t92 Legacy Donating Member 748 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool Posted 05/10/15 06:29 AM Posted 05/10/15 06:29 AM No I meant by altering the slopes your manipulating the SD tables, so no need to touch them
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 5m 28d Gender: Male Posted 05/10/15 08:39 AM Posted 05/10/15 08:39 AM http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?48435-ID1000-injector-values-for-Ford-BA-BF-Falcon
rollex Member 683 Member For: 12y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: Australia Posted 05/10/15 08:43 AM Posted 05/10/15 08:43 AM Turbo those values are exactly what I calculated. I thought changing slopes was the wrong way to go about the tuning?
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 5m 28d Gender: Male Posted 05/10/15 08:52 AM Posted 05/10/15 08:52 AM (edited) Lower the slopes to make it richerhttp://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?50588-ID-1000-injector-data-rough-idle-when-coldThese are the values used by a "pro" tuner on an FG. I don't like his injector offsets and the car used to run rough at startup indicating to me that the high slope may be a bit lean IMO. (BTW have not used ID1000) but we will get yours running fine.Nevertheless lower the slopes by 5 to 10 lb and leave the rest the same. Its all about the slopes now. Forget SD. Go for a drive. If at cruise lean compared to desired lambda then lower the hi slope.If at idle lean then lower the lo slope. Just chuck them both at 110 and see where you are. Edited 05/10/15 08:54 AM by turbotrana 1
rollex Member 683 Member For: 12y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: Australia Posted 05/10/15 09:12 AM Posted 05/10/15 09:12 AM Ok I'm sure it will be easy to get mixtures correct just by changing them. Don't think I'll have time to play again for at least 2 weeks though. Jetturbo do you time via slopes these days? Cheers
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/10/15 09:46 AM Posted 05/10/15 09:46 AM I've never raced an asian before On my bucket list though 3
rollex Member 683 Member For: 12y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: Australia Posted 05/10/15 09:53 AM Posted 05/10/15 09:53 AM Exactly my point, is the correct way not to tune the sd maps correctly?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now