Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 29/06/14 02:08 AM Posted 29/06/14 02:08 AM Boom Beach....I'm getting a numb ass from sitting on the dunny playing the crap for too long....
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 29/06/14 02:13 AM Posted 29/06/14 02:13 AM Tried Clash of Clans?I like it better.. And yep gone as far as numb legs on the John..
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 29/06/14 02:43 AM Posted 29/06/14 02:43 AM Bums numb enough atm...will give it a go when I grow tired of this one.4 Straight 1 Supp & a 35 instead of a 30.......
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 29/06/14 03:12 AM Posted 29/06/14 03:12 AM Todd Carney weeeeeeeee 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 30/06/14 06:19 AM Posted 30/06/14 06:19 AM Looking at group certificate.. Knowing that there is no way in hell they have withheld enough tax..
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 30/06/14 06:28 AM Posted 30/06/14 06:28 AM You got yours already?
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 30/06/14 06:30 AM Posted 30/06/14 06:30 AM Just punched mine in - looks like the tax man can pay for some suspension work
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/06/14 06:49 AM Posted 30/06/14 06:49 AM That sucks NhasP!Man fark VBA! I think I need to fly out already...
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/06/14 06:51 AM Posted 30/06/14 06:51 AM EOFY - that is all 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 30/06/14 08:39 AM Posted 30/06/14 08:39 AM ^^^ With stupid
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now