Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 28/05/14 11:18 PM Posted 28/05/14 11:18 PM Haha it's the way it is now.. Governments need to be productive because bastards like me will do it cheaper and better than their internal staff can..
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/05/14 11:33 PM Posted 28/05/14 11:33 PM I've always wondered about that. I work in mining but don't do night shift. I feel sorry for the blokes coming off night shift having to have bacon and eggs for their dinner after working all day. I mean the food we get for dinner isn't exactly amazing, but at least there's some variety in it rather than bacon and eggs everyday...American airforce base in Qatar FTW. Food beer chicks and standing for the national anthem at the beginning if a movie. Was a good week.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/05/14 11:34 PM Posted 28/05/14 11:34 PM WPMOSTILL cant gain weight. Tried everything. I fluctuate between 65-74Kg depending on wether im trying to put on size or just cruising. I guess my bodys natural weight is more towards the lower. ounds super skinny, but im only 5'8, and I dont think I look that skinny. Currently at about 3800 calories, sounds ridiculous for my size I know, but its seriously what I need to eat. Time for a test cycle I think....How old are you?Things change around 26 27
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/05/14 11:41 PM Posted 28/05/14 11:41 PM ^^^ this. I always used to be fairly lean, around 70-75kgs at 5'10...then I got a desk job...100kgs creeps up pretty quickly after 25 :( 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 28/05/14 11:45 PM Posted 28/05/14 11:45 PM Ye im starting to find the above statement out the hard way.. never had to really watch what I ate before when 'bulking aka wintertime' cause Im a gym goon but now I gain fat weight even after my friggin strenuous hour long daily workouts its fked
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 28/05/14 11:46 PM Posted 28/05/14 11:46 PM Same - hovered at 70 or below til I hit 30
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 28/05/14 11:47 PM Posted 28/05/14 11:47 PM what he said and getting married made me drink more beer 1
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/05/14 11:47 PM Posted 28/05/14 11:47 PM Speeding ticket. 52 in a 40 zone. Downhill run. No wonder f*ckers ride their brakes.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/05/14 11:50 PM Posted 28/05/14 11:50 PM (edited) Skodas can go that fast??? Shieeeeeeet Edited 28/05/14 11:51 PM by .Stripes. 2
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 28/05/14 11:51 PM Posted 28/05/14 11:51 PM ^^^ this. I always used to be fairly lean, around 70-75kgs at 5'10...then I got a desk job...100kgs creeps up pretty quickly after 25 :(Lol.. Government saw me hit 95kg.. Private sector travelling + eating whatever crap was in the hotbox of a servo saw me hit 104kg. All around the 26-27 mark.Gastro saw me back to 94kg.. Lung infection saw me down to 89..Now I just attempt to remain around 89-91kg 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now