Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/09/12 11:22 AM Posted 24/09/12 11:22 AM Lol yeh like thatHe just seen what I wanted welded and called me a dickhead and it would never work( thought it wad just a crack in a manifold )Ralphy ......... Iam wrong .......... Maybe againLets see if it gets faced right cause iam over turbo /manifold issuesWhat gaskit,nuts do u recommendhttp://www.sonicperf...urbo-IWG/pd.phphttp://www.sonicperf...x1.5-X-4/pd.phpOn my ba I used norlock washers and new studs and nuts but I didnt have it lOng after I did theNordloc's are good, stage 8's are better.Whats caused the faces to warp anyway and what will be different this time ?Excess heat, the difference with a good facing job and quality gasket is the flanges stay square and the gasket compressibility absorbs the movement between the two faces. It also always pays to retourqe once they have been heat cycled a few time and are still hotEDIT, get the machinist to finish the flanges to the same surface tolerance as a block/cylinder head surface.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/09/12 11:32 AM Posted 24/09/12 11:32 AM thanks for the links do u happen to know if MTQ has these on shelf or is this only an online jobbieneed them asap in a rushhow many kms has your kit put up with so far ralphy ?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/09/12 11:49 AM Posted 24/09/12 11:49 AM they should be on the shelf items. my setup did 70,000km'a across two cars before I pulled it apart to change the turbo. There was zero signs of leakage and all bolts where still tight when I did.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/09/12 12:27 PM Posted 24/09/12 12:27 PM sweet as man thanks for your help
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 24/09/12 06:54 PM Posted 24/09/12 06:54 PM then weld the nuts on 3
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 24/09/12 07:50 PM Posted 24/09/12 07:50 PM Then weld the doors closed. From inside.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/09/12 09:18 PM Posted 24/09/12 09:18 PM I like where this is going
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 24/09/12 11:05 PM Posted 24/09/12 11:05 PM so many lols
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 28d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 24/09/12 11:42 PM Posted 24/09/12 11:42 PM Still looking for a housemate. The girl that was going to come today just cancelled :(
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/09/12 11:52 PM Posted 24/09/12 11:52 PM I can put something up where I work if you like?may only be temporary sitters, but better than vacant?let me know/pm what suburb you are in, emmachuwant, details etc.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now