sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 21/09/12 09:40 PM Posted 21/09/12 09:40 PM AGB and hangovers 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 21/09/12 09:51 PM Posted 21/09/12 09:51 PM Thought it was only me, yours say need flash or quicktime update?Me3
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 21/09/12 09:57 PM Posted 21/09/12 09:57 PM I know they got rid of youtube but you just dl it again.. The latest update of quicktime is dl with ios6 so f*cks me why it wont work
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/09/12 10:06 PM Posted 21/09/12 10:06 PM Download the YouTube app. It's heaps better than the one that came with iOS previously. 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 21/09/12 10:07 PM Posted 21/09/12 10:07 PM I just went to click a YouTube vid linked here and it didn't work.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/09/12 10:13 PM Posted 21/09/12 10:13 PM Because that used to launch the app. If you install the new app it will work.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 21/09/12 10:16 PM Posted 21/09/12 10:16 PM Just tried,, still nothing
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 21/09/12 10:20 PM Posted 21/09/12 10:20 PM Does it matter?It's pissing me off not knowing... 1
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/09/12 10:20 PM Posted 21/09/12 10:20 PM Oh, I see. You guys are trying it through Safari. I'm using Tapatalk.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 21/09/12 10:26 PM Posted 21/09/12 10:26 PM Im using mobile version.. Might have to dl quicktime again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now