stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 24d Gender: Male Posted 21/10/16 05:30 AM Posted 21/10/16 05:30 AM Not-me got it right in another thread: 15 hours ago, stubbietubbie said: Wish I could like my own posts, somewhat frustrating.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/10/16 10:09 AM Posted 21/10/16 10:09 AM Had to go to a mates funeral today, not just any mate but one of those ones that you've had since you were 5 and his parents were friends with my parents so we regularly seen each other and had parties and BBQ's frequently had a hard time recovering after a serious car crash last year that wasn't his fault and just couldn't cope anymore and took all his medication in one shot to end it it sux big time for everyone that cared about him and I don't think anyone would of pegged him for that "type" of guy but it happens and seems to happen very regularly for young Males in the construction sector, no one likes funerals but many of us kind of understood why and the fact he's now free so to speak now is a good time to see if YOUR mate is ok as we never seem to know until it's to late 8
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 21d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 21/10/16 10:13 AM Posted 21/10/16 10:13 AM (edited) Not liking that cause of what happened just that last line rings true as fark! I've lost relos to this. A couple years ago a young bloke from the car scene here done it and it hit a lot of people. I've got a mate that's touch and go and you wouldn't even pick it. All it takes is to ask. Hopefully they respond with more than a yeah. A problem told is a problem solved. Edited 21/10/16 10:14 AM by ROB83R Farking filter c*nt!!!! 2
Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 6m 3d Posted 22/10/16 01:13 AM Posted 22/10/16 01:13 AM Forum advertising is whats pissing me off. This place has more adverts than Foxtel. Flucking pop ups by IKEA and Nissan X-trail running ads. And I have my pop ups blocked and switched from Google to yahoo. But no dice!!!!!! There I said it. that's my daily rant. 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/10/16 01:15 AM Posted 22/10/16 01:15 AM lol
Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 6m 3d Posted 22/10/16 01:25 AM Posted 22/10/16 01:25 AM Morning keif.
Ezy2Confuze Member 899 Member For: 16y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: West Perth. Posted 22/10/16 01:27 AM Posted 22/10/16 01:27 AM Forum advertising is whats pissing me off. This place has more adverts than Foxtel. Flucking pop ups by IKEA and Nissan X-trail running ads. And I have my pop ups blocked and switched from Google to yahoo. But no dice!!!!!! There I said it. that's my daily rant. I switched to uBlock Origin on Chrome and haven't looked back. I was finding adBlock was allowing pop-ups & pop unders in, especially on imgur but Origin blacks just about everything so far. I also use noflash 1
Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 6m 3d Posted 22/10/16 01:36 AM Posted 22/10/16 01:36 AM Don't use a desk top or laptop, all on the phone(android) so a bit limited. Can only change search engine. Well I think. ?
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 23/10/16 08:15 AM Posted 23/10/16 08:15 AM So celicas Engine went pop today Pretty devastated to say the least
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/10/16 08:26 AM Posted 23/10/16 08:26 AM :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now