k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,119 Member For: 18y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/01/16 10:05 AM Posted 11/01/16 10:05 AM damn farkin' rightI think this forum could have universal acceptance on this topic haha
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/01/16 10:06 AM Posted 11/01/16 10:06 AM Kokeface
GKGSJQKS Banned 259 Member For: 11y 3m 20d Gender: Not Telling Posted 11/01/16 10:07 AM Posted 11/01/16 10:07 AM Yeah I guess it's the luck of the draw. So far she hasn't copped any damage thanks to my over protectiveness, but I know I can't keep her safe 24/7. Guess I just have to take the chance like I do when I drive it day to day on the road where anything can happen really. People with expensive cars probably wouldn't care much, if they can afford cars like that then the cost for repairs would be trivial to their wallets.Lol @ that strategy. People that take up multiple spaces like that are asking for trouble.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/01/16 10:07 AM Posted 11/01/16 10:07 AM (edited) My F6 doesnt even get parked. I will go home and get another car than park my F6. Driven and then garaged. My VF, I park it just like Jet, hey its just a car. OCD, cant have dents ..No dents here....... Edited 11/01/16 10:20 AM by arronm 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 24d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 11/01/16 10:13 AM Posted 11/01/16 10:13 AM I haven't had a car in three years that wasn't a mummy mobile other than my race car Ironically this one (touch wood) seems to be fairing better than the brz for people scratching it But that's probably Coz I genuinelyHate the shops with a passion and only go when I absolutely have to and I park in the only single car space outside my door at work so no one parks next to me lol I agree though Aaron I bought a new daily just to keep my Bf shedded daily when I had it Wpmo I miss my bf :(
GKGSJQKS Banned 259 Member For: 11y 3m 20d Gender: Not Telling Posted 11/01/16 10:20 AM Posted 11/01/16 10:20 AM I miss having two cars. Shame I had to sell my old VZ ute as it was a good run around vehicle. What if I put a couple of these in the spot parallel to my car? Lol
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/01/16 10:23 AM Posted 11/01/16 10:23 AM (edited) Yeah, I am with you fluff. BF nice car. And I though my paint was good.......Can eat your dinner of the engine. The boy really looks after it.Having cars like this is why we all get annoyed when people have no respect..... Edited 11/01/16 10:26 AM by arronm 3
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 11/01/16 10:51 AM Posted 11/01/16 10:51 AM If I have to park at the shops I try to hunt down a space beside a concrete columnPeople don't seem so keen on those spots and there's more space beside them... I hug it tight as possible, happy to take my chances with an immobile piece of concrete over some 1997 tarago anyday 3
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/01/16 10:55 AM Posted 11/01/16 10:55 AM My F6 doesnt even get parked. I will go home and get another car than park my F6. Driven and then garaged. My VF, I park it just like Jet, hey its just a car. OCD, cant have dents ..No dents here.......Any plans to paint it any time? 3
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/01/16 11:27 AM Posted 11/01/16 11:27 AM My nice car has more dents than my bunky sh*tter
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now