.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/12/15 08:21 AM Posted 11/12/15 08:21 AM I'd buy a golf gtrMy mate actually bought one of these second hand with the DSG gearbox and they're actually pretty cool cars. Had I looked around a bit more when I bought the Honda then I probably would have ended up with one or a WRX.
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/12/15 08:28 AM Posted 11/12/15 08:28 AM Would have to go like a 2012 probably to be within the budget.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/12/15 08:40 AM Posted 11/12/15 08:40 AM Think my mates is around that age.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 11/12/15 08:41 AM Posted 11/12/15 08:41 AM I haven't had a look but bargains Come up with any car brand atm Couple of customers have Rs and they're amazeballs
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 11/12/15 08:52 AM Posted 11/12/15 08:52 AM What's wrong with the BRZ Fluff? Has Jet done any work to it?
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 11/12/15 08:56 AM Posted 11/12/15 08:56 AM 1/4" socket wrench decided to disappear with my 7mm socket.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 11/12/15 09:00 AM Posted 11/12/15 09:00 AM What's wrong with the BRZ Fluff? Has Jet done any work to it?I don't have it anymore lol
bamk2f6tornado Legacy Donating Member 777 Member For: 12y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Qld Posted 11/12/15 09:35 AM Posted 11/12/15 09:35 AM Righto fellas having some Ute problems and need a hand with I diagnosis. Ute ran fine wed. Thursday arvo went to start it and it just cranks over. Doesn't want to run at all. Not a cough or a splutter or anything just cranks. Also the starter sometimes sounds like it doesn't engage properly against the flywheel and just spins real fast until you release the button. Things iv checked so far.. -Battery is fine 12.5+v and even with a jumper pack I get the same result. -Checked all related fuses in engine bay and dash. -Reflashed the tune and tried returning to stock. Also no codes come up. Going to pull a plug out tomorrow and check for spark. Also pull off the fuel line and make sure fuel is getting to the rail. Is there anything obvious I'm missing here. Or some stupid failed sensor that can cause this sorta sh*t.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/12/15 09:46 AM Posted 11/12/15 09:46 AM Car you hear the pump prime? If not check the interia cut out switch in the lh kick panel
bamk2f6tornado Legacy Donating Member 777 Member For: 12y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Qld Posted 11/12/15 09:50 AM Posted 11/12/15 09:50 AM (edited) Can't hear it prime no. But Walbros are pretty quiet aren't they? Iv never heard it before. Where about is that switch mate? Pass or drivers side?Edit- algood found it. Will have to wait to tomorrow to try it as I have battery and fuses and airbox out. Also on a separate note why the f*ck is the 60A abs fuse bolted into the freaking fuse box from underneath? I tried to pull it out to replace with the ignition fuse and it shattered when I yanked on it forcefully Edited 11/12/15 10:01 AM by bamk2f6tornado
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now