old_mate Member 767 Member For: 20y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/01/15 09:03 PM Posted 14/01/15 09:03 PM Having to terminate the employment of a bloke in his mid 50s because he has decided its ok to show up on site everyday at 10am and then lie about it. Or just be a paon in general. Builders have banned him from sites; clients have the sh*ts and so on. Sucks because I have known about his issues for months and months and advised him on several cases on the quiet he needs to pick his act up. First time I have ever actually had to sack someone and it's killer because of his age and how long I've known the dude - I was his apprentice nearly a decade ago
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/01/15 09:19 PM Posted 14/01/15 09:19 PM That sucks mate but sounds pretty average on his behalf, there are times when I couldn't give a sh*te either but what makes 1 person exempt to the rules or rather, pretty standard work ethic....
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 14/01/15 09:52 PM Posted 14/01/15 09:52 PM I think people over 50 gradually start to give less and less of a sh*t..
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 14/01/15 10:12 PM Posted 14/01/15 10:12 PM Just turned 50 and I can tell you I definitely give a sh!t, cause no one wants too employ us old kahnts. 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 14/01/15 10:15 PM Posted 14/01/15 10:15 PM got myself back into a respectable shape to get the kit off so I tanned up and shaved the ol' chest rug I aqquired over winter and ive gone and got bloody ingrowns all over me body... arghhhh ffs
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/01/15 11:23 PM Posted 14/01/15 11:23 PM ^ 4
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/01/15 11:24 PM Posted 14/01/15 11:24 PM that's what u get for putting a razor anywhere but your face 1
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/01/15 11:42 PM Posted 14/01/15 11:42 PM got myself back into a respectable shape to get the kit off so I tanned up and shaved the ol' chest rug I aqquired over winter and ive gone and got bloody ingrowns all over me body... arghhhh ffsGood sh*t mate.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/01/15 12:06 AM Posted 15/01/15 12:06 AM Good work on getting in shape, but wear your man fur with pride FFS.Unless you need a whipper snipper that isToo much effort and money to be all metro IMO 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/01/15 12:17 AM Posted 15/01/15 12:17 AM In all seriousness though Az, congrats on getting into shape.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now