MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 05/09/14 01:57 AM Posted 05/09/14 01:57 AM hahahaha I was waiting for that, didnt get any of late because not gunna lie, she has put on a little weight. Never told her, she goes to gym. But when she finishes work at 7, we go to gym, she eats dinner at 9 then goes straight to bed I cant blame her, its the worst thing you can do for weight loss, she couldnt help it but.
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 05/09/14 02:02 AM Posted 05/09/14 02:02 AM got a couple but theyre far from flattering for her, really doesnt show how good of a body she had. On the upside the squeeze that I tossed up between my now x and her when I first got with the gf has somehow stayed in touch and still 'has feelings' Flight hostess, getting fakies in 2 weeks ( cant get away from em hey ) and shes alot more grown up ( 22, lives by herself blahblah) so I said Im not jumping in I wana stay as friends, hang out, go to dinner, progress and see how it goes. Plus also that she is keen as a dog on heat, and all it takes is me to give her a nice slow gentle kiss on the neck, with a nice arse grab ( think movie style passion, hold them close, go in slow, tease a little make them want it, basic stuff ) to get her gushing yewwww 2
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/09/14 02:02 AM Posted 05/09/14 02:02 AM So if she's put wieght on her cans would have increased in size..... Not following your point here mate. 3
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 05/09/14 02:21 AM Posted 05/09/14 02:21 AM when I say waste I dont mean its a complete waste of time, I mean more so that I have higher priority for my money at the moment. Travelling is definitely something I wana do, just not right now. Like it would be a waste for me spending money on another fg right now when im 6 moths from a depositSounds like you've got your priorities right MA91CK!I was 35 before I found my perfect...ISH woman.And I had a lot of fun looking!There's no rush dude, enjoy the ride!!!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/09/14 02:31 AM Posted 05/09/14 02:31 AM Hahaha lukas !! Same thought process
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/09/14 02:31 AM Posted 05/09/14 02:31 AM Now u can "sleigh biatches" in your new house(when u get it) all you like bro, not sure why this is all in the WPMO thread...all sounds pretty good to me. 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 05/09/14 02:46 AM Posted 05/09/14 02:46 AM (edited) Ahhh mate, that is sad news. hopefully you are okay.So this means you can post those pics up now, right????? Edited 05/09/14 02:49 AM by masda74 1
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/09/14 02:52 AM Posted 05/09/14 02:52 AM Sad...its good news the poor suckers been cut loose from what i read between the lines. 1
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/09/14 03:03 AM Posted 05/09/14 03:03 AM ^^^ this
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/09/14 06:08 AM Posted 05/09/14 06:08 AM (edited) go to check the oil before I leave work. ummmm where is the oil cap. WTF!!!! half hour drive back and forth to get a new one. need a beer. Edited 05/09/14 06:09 AM by Bizkets is fat?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now